2 dagen geleden - Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam - Rotterdam
Job description We are expanding our team of Business Information Management faculty members to complement our ongoing research into this increasingly …
The Institute for Science Education and Communication (ISEC) of the Faculty of Science and Engineering has a vacancy for a tenure track assistant professor in mathematics education. ISEC offers excellent opportunities for conducting research in ...
The Institute for Science Education and Communication (ISEC) of the Faculty of Science and Engineering has a vacancy for a tenure track assistant professor in mathematics education. ISEC offers excellent opportunities for conducting research in the research area of mathematics and science education within an international environment. We seek a new faculty member with a high potential for developing an internationally recognized research line. Candidates with expertise in mathematics education research are encouraged to apply.
• a PhD degree in mathematics or mathematics education and at least two years post-doctoral experience outside the Netherlands (experience outside academia can partially compensate for this requirement)
• excellent capabilities in mathematics education research, as evidenced by a publication record in international peer-reviewed journals and renowned conferences, and a relevant international network
• teaching and organizational experience appropriate to career stage
• evidence of successful acquisition of external funding appropriate to career stage.
• a team player with good communications skills
• open to collaborations with other scientific areas
• willing to fulfil the requirements for the University Teaching Qualification
• willing to learn the Dutch language.
Faculty of Science and Engineering Since its foundation in 1614, the University of Groningen has enjoyed an international reputation as a dynamic and innovative centre of higher education offering high-quality teaching and research. Balanced study and career paths in a wide variety of disciplines encourage currently more than 30,000 students and researchers to develop their own individual talents. Belonging to the best research universities in Europe, the top 100 universities in the world and joining forces with prestigious partner universities and networks, the University of Groningen is truly an international place of knowledge.