Treasury Reporting Specialist
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
- Stadsplateau, Utrecht, Utrecht
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
For RNHB, YER would like to get in touch with a Treasury Reporting Specialist. In this position, you will take on treasury reporting and cash management responsibilities as part of RNHB’s Treasury and Funding team.
RNHB has a complex funding structure that includes bank warehouse facilities and securitisations. In addition to overseeing the monthly reporting cycle, the successful candidate will play a key role in addressing the funding challenges that come with a rapidly growing business. To be successful, the Treasury Reporting Specialist will need to collaborate with the front office, Risk Management and Business Intelligence teams. In addition, he/she will contribute to various funding and corporate finance related projects, such as periodic securitisations, funding structure optimisations, process improvements etc.
Most important tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsibility for preparation and data integrity of mortgage data tapes
- Responsibility for preparation of external investor reports Handle liquidity management and liaise with external funding providers to initiate funding requests
- Own and improve the weekly cash forecasting process
- Monitor existing funding lines and related covenants/triggers, and intervene when necessary
- Monitor, steer and report on existing interest rate hedging positions
- Reporting on public and securitisation transactions
- Coordinate and support in new transactions
- Pro actively liaise with various stakeholders and give advice on new upcoming regulation and legislation
Both experience in Line- and project management to support the growth of RNHB
- Master degree in business or economics
- 5-8 years experience in a Corporate Treasury or Finance role
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Detail oriented and ability to deliver against tight deadlines
- English language skills (verbal and written)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Knowledge of SQL (preferred)
- Mobility budget per month
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Unlimited number of vacation days
- Collective pension schem with BeFrank
- Flexible working
- Development budget
- Bicycle plan
- Daily fruit at the office
- Participation in collective health insurance policies that you can use
RNHB is a leading Dutch independent buy-to-let and commercial real estate lending business, with knowledge of the national, regional and local real estate markets. RNHB provides loans for commercial real estate and for residential properties intended for rental or resale. It offers tailor-made solutions for the middle segment of the real estate market and has both know-how of credit, real estate and construction.
RNHB has the strong ambition to expand its business through organic growth and selective portfolio acquisitions to develop a market leading lending business. It is a longstanding and experienced company with a culture of a start-up. With private equity backing and a good competitive position it has an excellent growth perspective.
RNHB employs around 100 employees, operating from the office in Utrecht, the Netherlands. The work environment is dynamic, pleasant, informal and focused on collaboration. The organization is in full development and preparing for scaling up its business. RNHB has a distinctive culture: it is agile in its approach to change and innovate.