Maak kennis met de Partij voor de Dieren als je... een veelzijdige en dynamische functie zoekt in een boeiende en invloedrijke omgeving, middenin politiek Den…
Strategic Purchase & Supply Chain Manager
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
- Vestaweg, Leeuwarden, Friesland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 10-15 jaar
- Responsible for the existing procurement team;
- Develop and execute innovative regional/global, procurement/category strategies across an array of technology commodities (carbon steel raw meterial, machined parts, coating processes, electric and electronic components and dairy farm barn equipment);
- Optimize product costs by value analysis, best cost country sourcing, supplier completence management, process optimization and value stream mapping;
- Capture R&D and engineering requirements and communicate to the supply base;
- Be responsible for the succes or failure of the suppliers performances;
- Master scheduling to plan and communicate business capacity and align customer orders accordingly;
- Management of customer orders from order receipt to shipment;
- Optimizing supply and stock management;
- Define new processes and operational actions in line with state of art lean principles;
- Analysis of how the supply base needs to be optimized, taking ownership for new projects;
- Liase with Internal Stakeholders to indentify key business needs;
- Negotiate and come to terms on commercial terms and conditions (service level and supply agreements);
- Support the Development of early supplier involvement and target costing in alighnment with PED;
- Responsible and supporting phase in and phase out of both suppliers as product(range)s.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering;
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in procurement/strategic purchasing;
- Experience in the procurement of metallic parts and components;
- Thorough knowledge of forecasting, demand planning or stock control;
- Use to work in muldicisciplinary teams;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent oral and written expression in English, Dutch (and German);
- Background in dairy farming is desirable.
We offer interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in an international company. YER is recruiting exclusively for GEA.
GEA Royal De Boer Stalinrichtingen (Farm Technologies) is a company with a great history. Since its founding in 1869, Royal de Boer started to focus on future-oriented entrepreneurship, product development and trendsetting, but above all to deliver a complete and sustainable farm equipment that is future-proof.
GEA Group is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 17.500 employees in more than 50 countries contribute significantly to GEA's success - come and join them!
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature