3 dagen geleden - Achmea - Zeist
Senior Manager, Pricing EUR
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
- Plasticslaan, Bergen op Zoom, Noord-Brabant
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 10-15 jaar
Sabic located in Bergen op Zoom has a vacancy for a
Senior Manager, Pricing EUR
“As the ‘home of unique offerings’ within SABIC, the Strategic Business Unit of Specialties is set to work on the hard, difficult endeavors in technology for they can bring a fundamental progress to the way we travel, communicate, work and live. This SBU provides unique high heat resins, functional compounds and additives, specialty fluids, nanotechnology and thermoplastics composites to markets such as Additive Manufacturing, Consumer & Industrial, Electrical & Electronics, Healthcare, Mass Transportation, Automotive and Water Management."
Job Purpose & Responsibilities
As Senior Manager, Pricing, you will lead an ambitious and energetic team of 4. Within the global team, you will be accountable for executing and coordinating the implementation of the regional pricing strategies across the SBU to ensure revenue optimization and profit maximization. As a key staff member of the Global Commercial Excellence team, you will help shape and execute the overall price strategy for the regional Fulfillment teams. It is imperative that you build strong internal relationships with commercial and business leaders and act as a partner to solve price related problems through insightful analytics and strong business acumen, always in full compliance with local Laws.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that global pricing policies and analytics are implemented regionally in a compliant and consistent way:
- Coordinate and lead sales feedback globally as input for the global price guideline process for all products and grades.
- Accountable for the transactional pricing integrity of a given geographical region
- Globally coordinates price increase activities and validates realization.
- Bringing a Value Based pricing mindset to the Fulfillment teams and translate this strategy into concrete actions through maximizing price on regional customer transactions.
- Clearly communicating pricing strategies for Fulfillment in line with business strategy
- Optimizing profitability by making price a competitive advantage for the business
- Fulfilling a bridging function between Value Creation and Customer Fulfillment teams.
- Delivering periodic price performance metrics/dashboard highlighting items such as:
- Price wins/losses and areas for price improvements
- Performance to guidelines
- Market indices as available
- Key raw material developments
- Attending executive education on price strategy, and bring new pricing ideas and concepts to the business
- Interact with the commercial teams across all poles on subjects such as:
- pricing models and contracting strategies for price/risk management
- value based pricing as a standard best practice
- Leading the regional internal and external audit activities w.r.t. pricing as required.
- Managing implementation of contractual and announced price movements.
- Higher academic education such as MBA, MSc or PhD.
- Preferably, Six Sigma Certified e.g. (Master) Black Belt.
- 10+ years commercial, product management, business management, industry marketing or operations experience
- Ability to work in a heavily matrix environment.
- 5+ years working in the field of pricing and/or providing price guidance
- Managing direct reports including performance feedback and employee development.
- Ability to effectively work with and influence customers/colleagues in other regions (Asia, Europe, Americas, Middle East and Africa)
- Strong knowledge of pricing theory and the drivers of value based pricing
- Ability to set, define and deliver on pricing strategy
- Ability to influence up to executive levels within the organization. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in setting business targets, defining strategy and achieving results. Experience in petrochemical industry is an asset.
- Leadership abilities in driving change and mobilizing resources within a complex business environment.
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to add-value to operating teams.
- Strong financial and business acumen and operational mindset.
- Proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint, SAP, CRM and Leveragepoint or its equivalents.
For more information about this role you can contact Glenn Duggert, Corporate Recruiter via email@example.com.
Important notice: please be informed that a reference check, an employment verification and E-assessment is be part of our recruitment process. A Certificate of Good Conduct can be requested depending the level of the role in our organization and/or function, allowing us to request dependent of local regulations.
If you are interested in this position and you would like to apply please send your CV and motivation letter via our online Application page, by clicking on the apply button.
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered.
We’ve always believed that it takes special people to make a difference. They need ingenuity, brilliance and the freedom to turn their ideas into reality. At SABIC, this is our culture. We find open-minded, gifted and questioning people. Then we create the conditions for their talent to flourish: fulfilling work environments, state-of-the-art technology and the empowerment they need. So when you work for SABIC, you’re the person who can find new solutions and possibilities that change the world for the better.
SABIC, headquartered in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia), is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Petrochemicals, Specialties, Agri-Nutrients, and Metals. We supply these materials to other companies, who use them to make products on which the world has come to depend. At SABIC, we believe in using chemistry to power the ambitions of our customers, business partners, employees and societies we live in. We call this “CHEMISTRY THAT MATTERS™”.
In Europe, SABIC employs over 5,000 professionals and is running 6 world-scale production sites and 4 technology & innovation centers. We are present in almost every European country. Major locations within our broad network of innovation, production and marketing are: Teesside (UK), Cartagena (Spain), Gelsenkirchen (Germany), Geleen (Netherlands) Bergen op Zoom (The Netherlands) and Genk (Belgium). Based upon this strong fundament, we are a key producer of olefins, polyolefins, engineering thermoplastics resins, films and sheets. Discover more at sabic.com/careers
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature