1 dag geleden - De Nederlandsche Bank - Amsterdam
Specialist Tax Planning & Projects
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
- Strawinskylaan, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
Sabic located in Amsterdam is looking for a
Specialist Tax Planning & Projects
The Tax Planning & Project team is part of Global Tax Risk Management department, which has accountability on both tax reporting & tax risk management for all entities in the SABIC group.
Job Purpose & Responsibilities
This specialist role supports the Tax Planning & Project lead in delivering best in class reporting & performance analysis of zakat & tax (Z&T) and Global Enterprise Model (GEM) activities, leading to an effective management of Global Tax Function.
- Deliver reporting on operations, strategy and tools, covering compliance, risk management, optimization and GEM/TP.
- Ensure Global Tax produces comprehensive and timely reporting with useful analysis and tax data to manage the Global Tax function
- Manage, improve, track and report the performance of Global Tax team, including the tax compliance status, timely responses to key stakeholders, value creation, etc.
- Deliver and implement effective Global Tax training plans
- Build and maintain the relationship internally and externally
- Adopts and develops project management techniques for global tax projects, including development and implementation of project tools.
- Maintains and updates SABIC's Legal Entity Structure Chart and Register and other critical documents.
- Manages Global Tax benchmarking to track the Global Tax strategic performance as a leading Tax Team in the Chemical Industry.
- Bachelor's degree: a relevant subject such as Finance, Law, Economics, Accounting preferred (Finance background required)
- Professional qualification preferred, such as Tax Practitioner's Certificate, CPA, Law or ACCA
- Regular attendance at advanced courses in finance, tax, tax accounting and risk management
- 6 years in finance, accounting or international tax, or in the finance/tax function of large multinationals and/or large consultancy firms
- International finance/tax experience with detailed working knowledge of at least one country and general practical understanding of international finance/ tax law and guidelines, including corporate taxation, indirect taxes, withholding taxes, payroll taxes, customs, import duties and environmental taxes, etc.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, multiple language ability an advantage.
- Excellent / advanced skills with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding analytical skills supported by technical expertise
- Strong communication and influential skills.
- Able to co-define process improvements and implementation, acutely aware of rapidly changing environment internally (growth strategy) and externally (rapidly changing tax regulation);
For more information about this role you can contact: Ingrid Schellens, Recruiter at email@example.com.
Important notice: please be informed that a reference check, an employment verification and E-assessment is be part of our recruitment process. A Certificate of Good Conduct can be requested depending the level of the role in our organization and/or function, allowing us to request dependant of local regulations.
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered
People Who Can
We’ve always believed that it takes special people to make a difference. They need ingenuity, brilliance and the freedom to turn their ideas into reality. At SABIC, this is our culture. We find open-minded, gifted and questioning people. Then we create the conditions for their talent to flourish: fulfilling work environments, state-of-the-art technology and the empowerment they need. So when you work for SABIC, you’re the person who can find new solutions and possibilities that change the world for the better.SABIC, headquartered in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia), is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Petrochemicals, Specialties, Agri-Nutrients, and Metals. We supply these materials to other companies, who use them to make products on which the world has come to depend. At SABIC, we believe in using chemistry to power the ambitions of our customers, business partners, employees and societies we live in. We call this “CHEMISTRY THAT MATTERS™”.
In Europe, SABIC employs over 5,000 professionals and is running 6 world-scale production sites and 4 technology & innovation centers. We are present in almost every European country. Major locations within our broad network of innovation, production and marketing are: Teesside (UK), Cartagena (Spain), Gelsenkirchen (Germany), Geleen (Netherlands) Bergen op Zoom (The Netherlands) and Genk (Belgium). Based upon this strong fundament, we are a key producer of olefins, polyolefins, engineering thermoplastics resins, films and sheets. Discover more at sabic.com/careers.
Apply for this job!
If you are interested in this position and you would like to apply please send your CV and motivation letter via our online application page.
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered.