Voor Dutch Bakery zijn wij op zoek naar een gedreven Category Developement Manager.
Internal Communications Specialist
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
- Gustav Mahlerlaan, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
Sandvik's Business Area Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is looking for an energetic, hands-on Internal Communications Specialist, who will focus on working with its product area Parts & Services to ensure that key messages and initiatives are delivered and understood. You will be required to use a variety of channels to make sure that employees understand their part in the success of the organization and its all-important contribution to Sandvik. Working closely with the central Internal Communications team, you will help to increase business understanding and to build employee loyalty and pride, as well as contributing to the promotion of a strong Environment, Health & Safety culture. Editorial production and intranet publishing form an important element of the role.
- Communication/Marketing degree or equivalent
- 5 years of communications experience in a global organization
- Business aware
- Proficient in a range of software (e.g. PPT and Photoshop)
- Strong editorial and design skills
- Able to work quickly and accurately and to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Near native verbal/written English skills
- Excellent remuneration package
- International team
- Geographically dispersed
Sandvik is a high-tech global engineering group in mining and rock excavation, metal-cutting and materials technology with approximately 43,000 employees in more than 150 countries.