ING is looking for a Team lead Credit Risk Economic Capital within Model Development. We are looking for a colleague, who has strong analytical skills and the…
Smart Freight Centre (SFC) is looking for a program coordinator motivated to be part of a small global team to advance green freight and logistics worldwide. The program coordinator is responsible for coordinating SFC program activities and three global Councils.
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 32 - 40 uur
- HBO, WO
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
The Program Coordinator will be based at SFC’s head office in Amsterdam and report to the GLEC Program Director. You will work in a small, internationally oriented organization, where sparring and interaction with colleagues across the organization and SFC partners is key.
Support the development and delivery of annual work plans for SFC programs:
- Support the Program Directors with the development of annual work plans
- Inform and support relevant SFC team members and advisors/consultants about the work plans and their roles
- Make sure that activities are on track against work plan and prepare monthly reports
- Manage internal resources such as presentation content, council membership lists, reports and publications
Coordinate the three SFC Councils:
- Coordinate council meetings and events, which includes organizing meetings of the SFC Advisory Council, GLEC, and STP Council, and helping with the preparation of presentations / graphics
- Maintain communications with the GLEC members, which includes making and distributing minutes of GLEC and action group meetings and maintaining the database of members.
- Maintain communications with members of the Smart Trucks Platform, including sharing information, highlighting best practice examples, identifying case studies, and collecting carrier action plans.
- Provide input to the annual marketing and communication plans, SFC’s Annual Report, media releases and social media
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- Initiative and good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Basic working knowledge of Dutch is preferred
- Able to work independently and proactively
- Organized, structured and efficient, and used to work with systems and processes
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel
- Motivated to be part of an important cause to make the global freight sector green and efficient.
- Experience in the sustainability field is not required but is an advantage
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature