TFC zoekt de nieuwe Directeur Informatie Management voor Levarht.
European logistics coordinator
Do you have a higher professional education (hbo), preferably in the field of supply chain management, logistics or operations and a minimum of two years' working experience? Apply now!
- Rijen, Noord-Brabant
- Vast contract
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar, 5-10 jaar
FunctieomschrijvingEuropean logistics coordinator
SodaStream provides a revolutionary and disruptive solution to the carbonated drinks category. We manufacture, market and distribute home beverage carbonation systems, which enable consumers to easily transform ordinary tap water instantly into carbonated soft drinks and sparkling water. Soda makers offer a highly differentiated and innovative solution to consumers of bottled and canned carbonated soft drinks and sparkling water. Our products are environmentally friendly, cost effective, promote health and wellness, and are customizable and fun to use.
In addition, our products offer convenience by eliminating the need to carry bottles home from the supermarket, to store bottles at home or to regularly dispose of empty bottles. A full company and product overview you can find on our website www.sodastream.com to which we refer.
The position of the European logistics coordinator is mainly aimed at organizing and supervising the logistics activities of the logistics department, taking into account the internal and external requirements for safety, quality, food - and environment regulations.
The European logistics coordinator:
- Is in charge of the strategic planning of transportation from and to NLC
- Is responsible for outbound transport documentation and administration
- Is responsible for outbound transportation in terms of communication with customers, transport agents and internal stakeholders
- Proposes and implements measures to optimize processes
- Leads or supports European projects - travelling might be required
- Is in charge of execution of any quality or safety related measures, developed by the quality department. Reports issues to the quality department and/or management
- Independently implements process changes. Ensures that all responsible departments and all necessary stakeholders are informed
- Is the hierarchical manager of the team lead warehouse and the team lead in/outbound. Is responsible for correct handling of HR processes, for example regarding absenteeism, vacation, performance management, training and development, etc.
- Is first contact for authorities after normal working hours on the production site
- Higher professional education (hbo), preferably in the field of supply chain management, logistics or operations
- A minimum of two years' working experience in a similar position. Experience with industrial hygiene food production is desirable. Experience in project management is an advantage
- Excellent level of English language is required. Experience in Dutch language is preferred
- Experience in working with MS Office is required
- Experience in a similar (international) environment is an advantage
- Personal character: has good analytical, communication and problem solving skills. Plans ahead and is aware of potential shortfalls and the needed quality level. Shows initiative and is a team player
Apply by sending your Curriculum Vitae and motivation to sodastream.44.50E@applynow.io.
Are you representing an agency? Thank you for your interest in our job offer but we do not need external help to fill our roles.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature