3 dagen geleden - Concorp - Jirnsum
Project Controller Amsterdam (ngo)
The Project Controller will be part of the SPARK Finance & Control department in Amsterdam. You will work in an international non-profit organisation with offices in 15 countries in the MENA region Sub-Saharan Africa and Europe.
- Van Diemenstraat, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 40 uur
- € 2600 - € 3400 per maand
- HBO, WO
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
- Develop and analyse SPARK’s Project Reports for management and donors;
- Advise management on the financial progress of SPARK’s Projects;
- Take responsibility over the Projects financial management;
- Supervise the partner reporting process;
- Perform operational and internal audits;
- Develop budgets for SPARK’s new projects;
- Keep contact with field offices related to partner and project reporting;
- Support and act as back-up for the General Ledger Accountant;
- And other ad hoc tasks and responsibilities that come up in the relatively small finance & control team.
- Bachelor or Master degree in the field of Finance, Business administration, or related field;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Work experience in the International development sector is a plus;
- Experience in working with subsidies;
- Accurate, structured and precise;
- Flexible; advisory skills, assertive, proactive;
- Strong people- and influencing skills;
- Good command of Microsoft Excel and experience with accounting software;
- Good oral and written language skills in English and Dutch required; Arabic and/or French is an advantage;
- Good team worker while able to work independently;
- Good communication and social skills and able to work in multicultural setting;
- Good knowledge of financial administrations;
- Legally permitted to work in the Netherlands.
How to apply?
If you are interested, please apply with your motivation letter and your CV (both in English) on https://vacancy.spark-online.org until 15 July 2018. Please provide two references (phone number and email) which we can contact in the selection process.
For questions about the vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference; Project Controller – Amsterdam.
All applications will be assessed on rolling basis; interviews can, therefore, take place before
the application deadline. However, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we
cannot respond to every applicant. There may be a delay between the deadline and the
moment we contact selected applicants.
If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other
SPARK develops higher education and entrepreneurship to empower young, ambitious people to lead their fragile and conflict-affected societies into prosperity. SPARK is a dynamic and growing, international not-for-profit development organisation with 80+ staff members, in more than 14 offices around the world. SPARK supports refugees in the Middle-East by providing them with scholarships in universities and higher education institutions in the region. SPARK also supports young entrepreneurs in fragile states, to start or grow their own businesses.