Your role as Logistic consultant
You will contribute to scaling our fast growing Advanced Applications business line advisory practice and work on customer projects. This includes consulting about the intralogistics possibilities at customers’ sides, work on customer projects and project and deal execution.
This role will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work on challenging, international and strategic projects for high profile customers, often in close collaboration with international colleagues from our sales team
- Be part of a competitive culture. The team is deal-driven, open-minded, creative and fast-moving. We seek similar qualifications in candidates. That means you must feel comfortable with juggling lots of responsibilities and prioritizing accordingly
- Become an expert in intralogistics solutions that are impacting the industry and companies
Fields of activity:
- Overall responsible consulting, planning and optimisation of intralogistics processes and systems as well as competent support of our customers on side
- Qualify and evaluate requests from our STILL sales organization
- Analysis und evaluation of customer data, development of alternative logistical solutions and summary of project results
- Discussion of the results of the planning period with the customer and support of the STILL organisation when realising these concepts
- Responsibility for the technical feasibility of the planned project incl. planning of consulting cost and timeline
- Processing presentations for the concepts and actively presenting them to customers throughout the region
- Further development and standardisation of the STILL Intralogistics Consulting portfolio, internal training of the sales team and know how exchange with colleagues from other European countries
Good remuneration. Perfect personal development environment.
Already for a long time STILL has been one of the leading suppliers of forklift trucks, platform trucks and tractors plus the latest Intralogistics systems. With more than 8,000 employees, 4 production plants, 14 branches in Germany, 20 subsidiary companies abroad, plus a dealer network consisting of 246 dealers worldwide, STILL is successfully active on an international scale. With the highest quality, reliability and innovative technology, STILL is meeting, today and in the future, the requirements of small, medium and large companies.