2 dagen geleden - Vonq - Eindhoven
Global Business Unit Manager Performance Coatings
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
- Einsteinstraat, Ede, Gelderland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
The Business Unit Performance Coatings is one of the 4 Business Units of Tanatex Chemicals, and develops all kinds of polymer coatings (polyurethane, acrylate), to provide technical textiles (such as sun protection screens, suitcases, tents, coverings, seats, window decoration, etc.) with the right set of extra functions, such as water resistant, windproof, flame retardant, anti-fungal, or UV protective. Performance coatings play an important part in many textile products and are real problem solvers!
For this Business Unit Performance Coatings we are looking for a customer oriented Business Unit Manager. In this position, you are continuously focusing on new product- and business opportunities and trends in the market, within the technical textile, textile processing, and related industries, to increase planned growth. Together with your team, you identify, investigate and select new products, new applications, new customers and new markets, so that the strategic objectives and growth are achieved on the long term.
You are responsible for managing an optimal product portfolio (turnover and net sales margin responsible) of this BU. You oversee the total product portfolio of the BU Performance Coatings and adjust it tailored to the needs of the customers and to future market developments and regulations.
You guide a team of 5 direct reports: 2 Lab Assistants, 2 Technical Business Development Managers and 1 Technical Support Manager. The Global Business Unit Manager reports to the CCO.
Within the matrix organization, the 4 Global BU Managers are globally responsible for their product portfolio and coordinate with the 3 Area General Managers who are geographically responsible for the sales in their area. For example for (value) pricing management or knowledge transfer of the products.
- At least Bachelor level in the field of Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- You need several years of experience in an international commercial role in the field of coatings and/or finishes, preferably in technical textiles industry, leather industry, synthetic fibers industry, or related
- Experience with (strategic) portfolio management and product development
- Passion for managing, coaching and developing people
- You possess commercial power, able to “run a commercial business” (negotiation, persuasion, initiative)
- You have a strong drive and pioneering attitude. You are energetic, focused, pragmatic, innovative
- Entrepreneurial, “making things happen”
- Persistent and persuasive, but also diplomatic: very agile within a matrix organization
- Excellent command of English
- Willing to travel
- Attractive remuneration package
- Nice bonus component
- Company car
- Full time employment of 40 hours per week
- Possibility of working from home office, being present on a regular basis (twice a month for a couple of days) in Ede, the Netherlands
- Personal development as investment in own development through training and coaching
- Fine and passionate colleagues in an innovative, cohesive organization
Tanatex Chemicals develops innovative textile processing solutions, ranging from pre-treatment to finishing. The state-of-the-art products are based on trends and demands in today’s (technical) textiles and textile processing industry. Through a worldwide network of offices, agencies and distributors, Tanatex Chemicals supplies its global customers with quality wet processing products and provides a high level of technical service. For over 50 years, the company has proven to be a reliable partner in solving its customers’ challenges providing them with competitive advantages and fit-for-purpose chemical solutions whilst meeting international standards regarding quality, health, environment and safety. Tanatex Chemicals continuously strives to exceed expectations in a world with growing environmental awareness.
Tanatex Chemicals is an ambitious midsize company with a strong R&D focus and expertise, and is one of the major global leaders in specialized textile auxiliaries. Since 2016, Tanatex Chemicals is part of Transfar Group.
The holding company of Tanatex Chemicals is based in Ede, NL.
The core values of Tanatex are: results orientation, innovation, customer focused, quality commitment, teamwork.