1 dag geleden - Sociale Dienst Drechtsteden - Dordrecht
Account Manager /Customer Value Creation Manager - Packaging
Do you want to develop yourself as an account manager and improve the customer focus? Then read on here, this is your top job!
- Velsen-Noord, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
What's your job?
We are currently looking for a Customer Value Creation Manager for the Sales department, Packaging in IJmuiden. In this role you will optimize value creation for the accounts and deliver quality to ensure the contract agreements are fulfilled correctly and in time. You will give advice and support to the account manager, who you will work closely together with, to create added value from the activity of the sales process.
Working in partnership with the Account/Project teams to maximise the potential of new and existing accounts/projects by the provision of direction and insight. To do so, you execute thorough data analysis and have close interaction with other Tata Steel functions.
As a Customer Value Creation Manager your focus is on supporting the account team in developing solid commercial relationships with Packaging customers. Next to that you have a leading role in working closely with the customer service representatives as well as other internal departments.
- Identify, assess and advise on cross selling and value creation opportunities through analysis of customer enquiries and prospecting.
- Support efficient, fast and effective response to customer enquiries providing customers with product and service alternatives, pricing and delivery availability.
- Where appropriate manage the ‘end to end’ pre-qualification and tender process for current opportunities, including product trials as necessary.
- Provide expert insight and develop best practice processes to ensure Tata Steel provides and excellent and efficient service level
- Support the development of the appropriate and competitive supply chain to support customers’ programs
- Ensure that account plan execution is professionally managed e.g. clear action plan, regular account team meetings, adherence to milestones and documentation
- In partnership with the Account team, prepare appropriate negotiating material and prepare for customer visits.
For this challenging and interesting role in IJmuiden, you must have a strong customer focus, but also the knowledge of sales at least at bachelor level for advising on and developing possibilities for value creation and account planning.
- You have Bachelor or Master’s degree with relevance for the business environment
- Knowledge of sales at degree level for advising on and developing possibilities for value creation and account planning.
- Strong analytical and evaluative skills to be able to identity value potential in the market and improving customer performance sector mix and differentiated product policy.
- You must be a team player, a strong communicator and be results/value driven.
- You have exceptional interpersonal, analytical and project management skills
- You are a strong team worker, and capable of interfacing with senior management within the Company and with senior representatives of external organisations.
- You will want to actively participate in ad-hoc customer driven projects and play an important role in the departmental development in sales.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch and English, good command in German or other European language preferred.
- Knowledge of the commercial strategy of the sector, the sales policy of Tata Steel, the latest solution of development efforts, and of the product and service portfolio of the sector.
- Willing to travel .
What do we offer?
A unique role at a global player in the industry. A job where you will find everything to make your work interesting.
You also can expect:
- One-year contract with the possibility to permanent.
- A wide range of development and growth opportunities within Tata Steel.
- Very interesting secondary terms such as a variable profit sharing and a fixed end-of-year bonus of 2% and 8% holiday allowance.
- A minimum of 37 vacation days.
- Excellent benefits including a beneficial pension scheme.
- A competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Flexible working hours and a good work/life balance.
What's your department?
Tata Steel Packaging produces thin grade steels coated with tin, chrome and polymer, which are sold to canmakers.
Our clients turn them into cans for food, drinks, paint and other high performing packaging applications. Our headquarters is based in IJmuiden with production sites in The Netherlands (IJmuiden), South-Wales (Trostre) and Belgium (Duffel).
Apply or learn more?
You can apply directly through the 'Apply' button. Do not forget to send your motivation letter.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact Erwin Swets, Corporate Recruiter Functions, phone 0251-491 413.
An assessment may be part of the application procedure.
Keywords: Vacature, full-time, Velsen-Noord, accountmanagement, business development.