Ongeveer 12 uur geleden - Technische Universiteit Eindhoven - Eindhoven
Assistant or Associate Professor in Sensor Physics
Micro/Nano sensor Design
- Mekelweg, Delft, Zuid-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 - 40 uur
- € 3746 - € 5127 per maand
We are looking for top candidates interested in doing research in the general area of micro/nano sensor design. Successful candidates will be expected to design, model and fabricate sensors in silicon, silicon carbide and other micro-machinable materials. In collaboration with colleagues in the fields of interface electronics and signal processing, the resulting sensors will then be incorporated into complete sensor systems suitable for use in implantable and wearable microsystems.
- A PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or a closely related discipline, with outstanding academic credentials.
- Some years of experience in industrial research and development, OR as a postdoctoral researcher in an academic institution.
- An excellent academic track record reflected by publications in leading international journals.
- Good communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Affinity with teaching and mentoring is considered an advantage.
- A motivated, result-driven team player with the ambition to be a future scientific leader in one of the mentioned areas.
Salary and benefits are in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities. A start-up fund (of 1 PhD) is available. For candidates at the Assistant Professor level we offer an initial temporary position with the prospect of a permanent contract. The duration of the temporary position is depending on (academic) experience. The salary range for an Assistant Professor position is 3.746 – 5.826 euro gross per month. The salary range for an Associate Professor position is 5.190 – 6.940 euro gross per month. The starting salary for Assistant and Associate Professor is based on level of knowledge and (postdoctoral) experience.
The TU Delft offers a customisable compensation package, a discount on health insurance and sport memberships, and a monthly work costs contribution. Flexible work schedules can be arranged.
For international applicants we offer the Coming to Delft Service and Partner Career Advice to assist you with your relocation. An International Children's Centre offers childcare and there is an international primary school.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact prof. Kofi Makinwa, chair Electronic Instrumentation, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. tel: +31 15 2786466.
For information about the selection procedure, please contact Marjolein van der Heijden, HR Advisor. email: email@example.com.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature