1 dag geleden - Thomas a Kempis - Arnhem
Experienced Contract Manager for the Faculty of Industrial Design Engineering
As the faculty’s Contract Manager you have a multifaceted position, consisting of legal, valorisation, coordinating and administrative aspects. You work in a …
- Mekelweg, Delft, Zuid-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 - 38 uur
- € 3475 - € 4757 per maand
As the faculty’s Contract Manager you have a multifaceted position, consisting of legal, valorisation, coordinating and administrative aspects. You work in a team of contract and valorisation employees. Using your expertise and working within the policy frameworks of the TU Delft, you support and advise scientists and management in the legal details of new contracts, and you handle legal and valorisation issues. Your tasks include the following:
- drawing up, assessing, negotiating, and coordinating contracts;
- ensuring a transparent and adequate registration and digital archiving of contracts, including delivering management information;
- supporting and advising scientists in negotiating and closing contracts (including cooperative and bilateral research contracts) with external parties as well as the legal limiting of identified risks;
- participating in university-wide discussions with the contract managers and the Valorisation Centre.
If you recognise yourself in the profile below, we heartily invite you to apply for this position:
- You have an academic level of performance and preferably a relevant education, such as law, business economics, or engineering;
- You have broad experience with (international) contract negotiations;
- An affinity for scientific research in the area of technology and societal challenges related to technology is an asset;
- You have strong legal, organizational, and administrative insight;
- You can work with the various interests and management attitudes in an academic setting;
- You have knowledge of/experience with European and national funding programmes;
- You have good spoken and written communication skills, you are a skilled negotiator, and you have a service orientation;
- You know how to structure your tasks efficiently and are able to step in flexibly where needed;
- You enjoy maintaining various contacts, you are results-oriented, and you know how to maintain perspective;
- A good mastery of spoken and written Dutch and English is a requirement.
This position is for a maximum of 38 hours per week (1 FTE). You will work for Legal Services but will be located in the IDE Faculty. The contract is for 1-2 years, with the prospect of permanent employment. The salary is based on scale 11 (with a maximum of €4.757 gross per month). Salary is dependent on experience. The TU Delft offers attractive fringe benefits, such as health insurance discounts and a sports membership. Flexible work hours can be arranged, you can adjust your compensation package annually via the Individual Benefits Package (‘IKA’), and you receive a monthly works cost contribution. The campus has an International Children’s Centre and an international primary school. The Dual Career Services office provides support for accompanying partners. Salary and benefits are in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact mr. drs. Saskia Voortman, Director of Legal Services, tel: 015 - 27 84331 or by e-mail: email@example.com. For more information about the application procedure you may contact Ruth Vidal, tel: 015 - 27 81223, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can e-mail your application letter with curriculum vitae addressed to Mr. Drs. S. Voortman before 20 May 2018 to email@example.com, referencing vacancy number AT/UD/LS/2018-03.
Inquiries from recruiters are not appreciated.