1 dag geleden - Universitair Medisch Centrum Groningen - Groningen
Full-stack developer for Django Framework
We are looking for a full-stack django framework developer who can strengthen our young and dynamic team at the Delft University of Technology and the …
- Julianalaan, Delft, Zuid-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- € 2709 - € 4274 per maand
We are looking for a full-stack django framework developer who can strengthen our young and dynamic team at the Delft University of Technology and the Amsterdam Institute of Advanced Metropolitan Solutions . Ranking 3rd in the QS World University Ranking, TU Delft would be happy to welcome you at the Faculty of Architecture in an international and interdisciplinary team.
You will be working on the CINDERELA project, which is a large European H2020 research project aiming to establish a new Circular Economy Business Model in 6 large European countries (The Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Croatia, Slovenia and Poland). As there is a strong need to switch from a linear – make, waste, dispose – model, to a fully circular model for our economy, we focus on the construction sector to stimulate the re-use of waste as a secondary raw material through both digital and real-life projects and demonstrations.
- experience with Django/Python
- experience with distributed source control systems (Git)
- knowledge of PostgreSQL
- knowledge of web GIS (e.g. OpenLayers, Leaflet, Geoserver)
- being able to start before the 1st of October, 2019
- knowledge about Life Cycle Assessment
- previous work experience with full stack development
- knowledge of graphical (web) design
What we offer you:
- possibility to negotiate such aspects of the contract as salary, length and working days per week
- flexible working hours
- working place in Amsterdam, Delft or partly remote is also possible
The TU Delft offers a customisable compensation package, a discount for health insurance and sport memberships, and a monthly work costs contribution. Flexible work schedules can be arranged. Coming to Delft Service organizes diverse events for new international employees and their accompanying partners, like Partner Career Workshops and Dutch Culture Workshops. Located on campus are the International Children’s Centre and an international primary school which are subject to availability as well as several bilingual schools in the nearby surrounding. Salary and benefits are in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities.
For information about this vacancy, you can contact Arnout Sabbe, Department of Urbanism, Chair of Environmental Technology and Design, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +31 6 1818 9298.
For information about the selection procedure, please contact Caro Coemans, HR advisor, email: HR-BK@tudelft.nl .