Ongeveer 14 uur geleden - Universiteit Utrecht (UU) - Utrecht
Learning Developer for Open, Online & Blended Education
As Learning Developer you will be part of a team creating advanced learning modules for open, online and blended courses for learners, professionals and …
- Mekelweg, Delft, Zuid-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 - 38 uur
- € 3475 - € 4757 per maand
As Learning Developer you will be part of a team creating advanced learning modules for open, online and blended courses for learners, professionals and students. You will have considerable experience designing and developing online and blended courses. In this role, you will partner with the academic staff to create outstanding courses. Your project management skills contribute to your success in this role as you will be responsible for managing multiple projects.
Your tasks include the following:
• Guiding course teams in the entire process of designing, producing, delivering and evaluating online or blended courses or programmes.
• Devise complex technical methods and processes to meet new and unique eLearning and web requirements and resolve technical problems.
• Work independently and interact effectively with various faculty in the TU Delft organisation.
• Recognise, recommend and participate in the development of standards and procedures that support quality improvement in the Delft Extension School and products for our students.
• Provide project management for learning projects with tight deadlines. These projects bring together people from various departments and backgrounds to develop content, technical specifications and functional prototypes for the Extension School.
• Develop and provide workshops and trainings for academic staff.
• Meet all internal deadlines according to project plan regardless of project limitations.
• Participate in educational innovation projects for online courses and in the new TU Delft Teaching Lab.
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
• Master of Education (MEd) in Instructional Design, Educational Technology or related experience plus 1 year recent curriculum design and/or course development experience in online education;
• Keen sense of organisation and attention to detail;
• Demonstrated ability to handle unforeseen difficulties and obstacles with ease;
• Excellent team player that is able to work on complex projects with a group of other course developers;
• Ability to work on a tight, rapidly-changing schedule;
• Experience with using ICT in education, such as digital assessment, e-moderating, online teaching methods and platforms;
• A committed consultant with strong communication skills in English; mastery of Dutch is a plus;
• Experience in higher education;
• Experience as a teacher of open or online education is a plus.
● Experience with D2L Brightspace is a plus.
This position is for 38 hours per week (1,0 FTE). It is offered as a temporary appointment for 1 year with extension possibilities. The salary is based on scale 11 (maximum of €4.757,- gross per month with a full-time appointment).
The TU Delft offers a customisable compensation package, a discount for health insurance and sport memberships, and a monthly work costs contribution. Flexible work schedules can be arranged. An International Children’s Centre offers childcare and an international primary school. Dual Career Services offers support to accompanying partners. Salary and benefits are in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities.
For more information about this position, please contact Willem van Valkenburg, phone: +31 (0)15-2786825, e-mail: email@example.com. For more information about the selection procedure, please contact Mrs. Ruth Vidal, phone: +31 (0)15 - 2781223, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, please e-mail a detailed CV along with a letter of application by 27 May 2018 to Mr. Willem van Valkenburg, email@example.com. When applying for this position, please refer to vacancy number AT/UD/ESA/2018-22.
Internal candidates take precedence over external candidates.