The section Economics of Technology and Innovation (ETI) at Delft University of Technology offers a Lecturer position in the field of Economics of Technology …
- Jaffalaan, Delft, Zuid-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 32 - 38 uur
- € 2709 - € 4978 per maand
The section Economics of Technology and Innovation (ETI) at Delft University of Technology offers a Lecturer position in the field of Economics of Technology and Innovation. Successful applicants contribute to teaching in institutional economics and innovation economics. The applicant is expected to:
- teach and coordinate teaching on economic courses in bachelor Technische Bestuurskunde and master programs: Complex Systems Engineering and Management (CoSEM), Engineering and Policy Analysis (EPA), and Management of Technology (MoT).
- supervise bachelor and master students during their thesis research.
- contribute to the development of new courses and MOOCs.
The position is temporary for two years.
- A Ph.D. degree in economics or a related discipline with a strong background in industrial organisation, institutional economics, policy analysis & governance and/or economics of technological change.
- Experience with academic teaching in the field of Economics.
- Affinity with academic research methods preferably with quantitative methods; knowledge of and skills in modelling is a pre.
- Excellent command of English required
- Good command of Dutch is recommendable.
The function has a scope of 32-38 hours per week. This is a temporary appointment for two years. The salary depends on education and experience based on a maximum of scale 11 (with a maximum of € 4,978 gross per month in the case of a full-time appointment). TU Delft also offers an attractive package of secondary employment conditions, such as a flexible working week, a monthly work costs contribution, discounts from health insurance companies and the possibility of putting together an individual employment conditions package every year. The salary and terms of employment are based on the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities. An International Children’s Centre offers childcare and an international primary school. Dual Career Services offers support to accompanying partners. Salary and benefits are in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities. The TU Delft sets specific standards for the English competency of the teaching staff and offers training to improve English competency. The University is located close to the city centre of Delft. Delft is a mid-sized city in the west of the Netherlands between The Hague and Rotterdam. The city is known for its historic town centre with canals and bikes and the world famous blue and white ceramics. It is a vivid student town with roots tracing back to famous painters such as Johannes Vermeer but is currently home to some 22,000 engineering students.
For information about this vacancy, you can contact dr. Aad Correljé , Associate Professor, email: A.F.Correlje@tudelft.nl , tel:+31 15 27 87924