Postdoc: Biomimetic, on-demand drug delivery systems
The postdoctoral scholar will investigate approaches for biomimetic, on-demand drug delivery. The main focus of the work include synthesis of drug delivery …
- Mekelweg, Delft, Zuid-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 36 - 40 uur
- € 2790 - € 4402 per maand
The postdoctoral scholar will investigate approaches for biomimetic, on-demand drug delivery. The main focus of the work include synthesis of drug delivery particles and triggerable biomaterials, cell culture and imaging. It is initially a position for 1 year, but can be extended
- PhD in a relevant field such as chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, bioengineering, (applied) physics, physical chemistry, materials science, fluid mechanics.
- Combine creativity with a sound academic attitude.
- Excellent communication skills in English, and want to work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Proven track record in organic synthesis or biomimetic nanoparticles, and drug delivery
Salary and benefits are in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities. The TU Delft offers a customisable compensation package, a discount on health insurance and sport memberships, and a monthly work costs contribution. Flexible work schedules can be arranged.
For international applicants we offer the Coming to Delft Service and Partner Career Advice to assist you with your relocation. An International Children's Centre offers childcare and there is an international primary school.
Fore more information about this vacancy, please contact Alina Rwei, Assistant Professor, email: email@example.com, T +31 (0)15 2786153