1 dag geleden - Universitair Medisch Centrum Groningen - Groningen
Postdoc in Knowledge-based Self-adaptive ROS2 architectures
The TU Delft Robotics Institute of the Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands, announces a vacancy for a 1 year postdoc position on the topic of …
- Mekelweg, Delft, Zuid-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 - 38 uur
- € 3389 - € 4274 per maand
The TU Delft Robotics Institute of the Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands, announces a vacancy for a 1 year postdoc position on the topic of knowledge-based self-adaptive ROS2 architectures for autonomous robots, in the context of the MROS project (supported by the H2020 project RobMoSys http://robmosys.eu/).
- Research the integration of self-reconfiguration mechanisms based on ontological reasoning for ROS2 robot architectures, in the context of the RobMoSys model-driven approach;
- Coordinate project related work, attend meetings and reporting;
- Dissemination of project results in leading journals and conferences;
- Contribution to our research on symbolic reasoning and self-adaptive architectures for autonomous robots;
You will be part of the Robot Dynamics unit, within the Cognitive Robotics department, and will have the opportunity to work in an exciting and innovation environment, in close collaboration with our researchers and PhD students.
The ideal candidate for this position has a PhD degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Robotics or a related field. The candidate must have strong analytical skills and must be able to work at the intersection of several research domains, including the following skills:
- proficiency programming in C++/Python and Java;
- expertise in symbolic reasoning, knowledge representation and ontologies;
- familiarity with ROS;
- excellent written and verbal English skills are required.
Additionally (a plus):
- experience in self-adaptive software systems, product lines or dynamic architectures;
- software engineering skills and experience with the Eclipse framework;
- experience in ROS2;
- experience with mobile robots and the ROS navigation stack.
TU Delft offers a customisable compensation package, a discount for health insurance and sport memberships, and a monthly work costs contribution. Flexible work schedules can be arranged. An International Children’s Centre offers childcare and an international primary school. Dual Career Services offers support to accompanying partners. Salary and benefits are in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities.
For information about this vacancy, you can contact Carlos Hernandez, Assistant Professor, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.