Ongeveer 15 uur geleden - Technische Universiteit Delft (TUD) - Delft
Postdoc in organizational aspects of cybersecurity
The CyberSec4Europe project is a cooperation of 44 European research institutes and companies. As pilot for a Cybersecurity Competence Network, it will test …
- Mekelweg, Delft, Zuid-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 30 - 40 uur
- € 3389 - € 4274 per maand
The CyberSec4Europe project is a cooperation of 44 European research institutes and companies. As pilot for a Cybersecurity Competence Network, it will test and demonstrate potential governance structures for the network of cybersecurity competence centres using the best practices examples from the expertise and experience of the participants, including concepts like CERN. The project demonstration cases will address cybersecurity challenges within the vertical sectors of digital infrastructure, finance, government and smart cities, health and medicine and transportation.
As a post-doctoral researcher, you will conduct interdisciplinary research contributing to the CyberSec4Europe project. This includes assisting in the management of the project and the coordination of the work package on governance design. You will work on the project independently, but in cooperation with a team of at least 2 other staff members. You are expected to seek connections with other sections/departments where they are relevant for the project. Your key objectives include (a) research on organizational aspects of cybersecurity, and (b) contributing to the design of a governance structure for the Cybersecurity Competence Network.
Furthermore, you will analyse scientific publications, patents, social networks, and market data to identify successful forms of cooperation and innovation. In addition, you should use qualitative methods in interviews with stakeholders to elicit requirements. Together, your results contribute to the design of a governance structure for a European Cybersecurity Competence Network.
A limited contribution to teaching is possible if you want to improve your experience in that era.
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- PhD degree or approved manuscript in organizational sciences or another relevant field
- Knowledge of both qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Demonstrable experience in 1 or more of the following domains (and affinity with the others):
- Governance of large organizations/networks
- Policy analysis and advice
- Demonstrable experience in or affinity with interdisciplinary research
- Excellent communication skills for communicating research results to project partners, the professional community and the general public; fluent in English
- Experience in or affinity with management or coordination tasks in (European) research projects
TU Delft offers a customisable compensation package, a discount for health insurance and sport memberships, and a monthly work costs contribution. Flexible work schedules can be arranged. An International Children’s Centre offers childcare and an international primary school. Dual Career Services offers support to accompanying partners. Salary and benefits are in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities.
For information about this vacancy, you can contact Dr.-Ing. T. Fiebig, Assistant Professor, email: email@example.com, tel: +31 (0)616 80 98 99.