Ongeveer 13 uur geleden - Technische Universiteit Delft (TUD) - Delft
We are looking for talented individuals with a strong background and track-record in chemical engineering who strive to bring innovations in the field. We …
As Postdoc within the chair Indoor Environment, you will be assisting the initiation, planning and executing of research performed in field (offices, schools …
As Postdoc within the chair Indoor Environment, you will be assisting the initiation, planning and executing of research performed in field (offices, schools and dwellings) and lab studies (in the SenseLab). Active involvement in the realisation of externally funded research projects is a must. Additionally, you will play an important role in the supervision of the PhDs within the chair Indoor Environment.
• holds a PhD degree from an internationally recognised institution, preferable in the field of (the built) environment and health.
• has experience with assessment of indoor environments, exposure modelling and (statistical) analysis of (large) datasets.
• has excellent scientific skills, as demonstrated by peer-reviewed publications.
• is good at collaborating with and leading others.
• works proactively and independently and has good communication skills.
• has a high level of written and spoken English.
• is highly motivated, ambitious and result-oriented.
TU Delft offers a customisable compensation package, a discount for health insurance and sport memberships, and a monthly work costs contribution. Flexible work schedules can be arranged. An International Children’s Centre offers childcare and an international primary school. Dual Career Services offers support to accompanying partners. Salary and benefits are in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities.
For information about this vacancy, you can contact Prof.dr.ir. Philomena Bluyssen, Professor Indoor Environment, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +31 (0)15-2789752