Postdoctoral Position in AI/ML-based Optimization of Wireless Networks
The successful applicant will work at the nexus of AI/ML-based optimization algorithms and wireless networks in the context of the European project DAEMON. …
- Mekelweg, Delft, Zuid-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 - 40 uur
- € 2790 - € 4402 per maand
The successful applicant will work at the nexus of AI/ML-based optimization algorithms and wireless networks in the context of the European project DAEMON. This is a large-scale research project focusing on Network Intelligence for Adaptive and Self-learning Mobile Networks, with industry partners such as Telefonica, Nokia Bell Labs, NEC Europe..
Candidate Profile: Applicants for this position should have the following:
- PhD in Mathematics/OR, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering
- Publications in first-tier networking and/or AI/ML conferences.
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- Desirable: experience in wireless testbeds, network measurements, data analysis.
Salary and benefits are in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities. The TU Delft offers a customisable compensation package, a discount on health insurance and sport memberships, and a monthly work costs contribution. Flexible work schedules can be arranged.
For international applicants we offer the Coming to Delft Service and Partner Career Advice to assist you with your relocation. An International Children's Centre offers childcare and there is an international primary school.
For more information about this vacancy please contact G. Iosifidis, Assistant Professor email: email@example.com
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature