3 dagen geleden - Radboud Universiteit (RU) - Nijmegen
Researcher on Experimental Visible Light Communication in Applications for Building Infrastructure Monitoring
15 months research position in the area of Visible Light Communications.
- Mekelweg, Delft, Zuid-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 - 40 uur
- € 2790 - € 4402 per maand
Embedded and Networked Systems group of Delft University of Technology (https://ens.ewi.tudelft.nl/) is looking for a researcher to join the European Union Research project ENLIGH1EM (https://enlightem.eu/). The project's main goal is to train young researchers in the area of Visible Light Communications.
For one of the work packages of the ENLIGTEM project we look for the candidate with the following profile.
- Applicant must not resided in the Netherlands in the last 12 months since the date of the application
- MSc degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Practical knowledge of C language and electronics circuits design software (such as KiCAD)
- Practical experience with embedded systems design: persons
demonstrating open-source projects on which they worked on would have an advantage in applying
- Experience in building and/or measuring Visible Light Communication Systems
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Well developed soft skills such as working with others and ability to communicate your work to a non-technical audience
- Ability to communicate in English language fluently
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Salary and benefits are in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities. The TU Delft offers a customisable compensation package, discounts on health insurance and sport memberships, and a monthly work costs contribution. Flexible work schedules can be arranged. For international applicants we offer the Coming to Delft Service and Partner Career Advice to assist you with your relocation.
For information about the application procedure, please contact Dr. Marco Zuniga (firstname.lastname@example.org).