Ongeveer 15 uur geleden - Technische Universiteit Eindhoven - Eindhoven
ROS-developer position within the context of the EU project “System for Robotics”
The department of Cognitive Robotics within the Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands, is looking for candidates for a ROS-developer position within …
- Mekelweg, Delft, Zuid-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 - 40 uur
- € 2465 - € 3292 per maand
The department of Cognitive Robotics within the Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands, is looking for candidates for a ROS-developer position within the context of the EU project “System for Robotics”.
Our goal with this project is to further develop the ROS-Industrial community and to help scale-ups (with robotics) to grow faster by assisting them with implementing and using ROS-Industrial software for their smart robotic implementations.
- day-to-day System for Robotics project management
- various ROS development and implementation activities on-site at the participating European SME’s
- strong contribution to the ROS-I community, e.g. contributing to “ROS-Answers”
- contribution to ongoing research projects within our department “Cognitive Robotics”
- contribution to ROS applications for SME’s through our RoboHouse research center
- contribution to ROS applications in our Smart Advanced Manufacturing (eXtra Large) research centre for composite production automation.
What do we ask?
The ideal candidate for this position has an MSc degree in Robotics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field. The candidate must have strong analytical skills and must be able to work at the intersection of several research domains. Additionally, important characteristics of a successful candidate are:
- communication skills (with business owners and technical employees of SMEs)
- experience with software quality and testing approaches
- programming experience: C++, Python
- experience with ROS
- affinity with industrial robotics and automation
- excellent written and verbal English skills.
TU Delft offers a customisable compensation package, a discount for health insurance and sport memberships, and a monthly work costs contribution. Flexible work schedules can be arranged. An International Children’s Centre offers childcare and an international primary school. Dual Career Services offers support to accompanying partners. Salary and benefits are in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities.
For more information about this position, please contact Prof. Martijn Wisse, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For information about the selectionprocedure, please contact Annekee Vervoort, HR Manager, email: application-3mE@tudelft.nl.
To apply please submit your application letter and a detailed cv by 29 June 2018 to Annekee Vervoort, email: application-3mE@tudelft.nl.
When applying for this position, please refer to vacancy number 3mE18-41.