1 dag geleden - Technische Universiteit Eindhoven - Eindhoven
Tenure Track in Computer Vision
When a computer can intelligently see and perform visual tasks that are repetitive or require expert knowledge such as medical diagnosis, industrial …
- Stevinweg, Delft, Zuid-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 - 40 uur
- € 3389 - € 5656 per maand
When a computer can intelligently see and perform visual tasks that are repetitive or require expert knowledge such as medical diagnosis, industrial inspection, autonomous vehicles, etc., our world will no longer be the same.
We are looking for an assistant professor to strengthen the computer vision team at Delft University of Technology. We give preference to candidates that link to the university’s theme of responsible computing, where examples in the field of computer vision include 'Green AI', adversarial attacks, synthesizing images, synthesizing images, explainability and interpretability, data set bias, deep fakes, human-in-the-loop, etc.
You will be responsible for:
- Conducting high quality research and publish in reputed computer vision conferences and journals
- Acquiring, coordinating and collaborating in computer vision research projects;
- Building your own group, collaborating with colleagues, supervising PhD students, MSc and BSc theses;
- Developing and teaching courses in the field of Computer Vision and Image Processing;
- Valorization, company collaboration, communicating science to a wide audience.
You are enthusiastic, ambitious, can mix fundamental research with real world application. You have:
- A PhD degree in computer vision or related area;
- A solid background and demonstratable experience in computer vision;
- Publications in top computer vision or related venues
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit;
- Good didactic qualities, enthusiastic for teaching and working with students;
The Department of Intelligent Systems conducts research on processing and interpretation of data to enable man and machine to deal with the increasing volume and complexity of data and communication. We have a strong focus on medical and health sciences. One of our research labs is the Computer Vision Lab (visionlab.tudelft.nl).
The Computer Vision Lab performs research and educates students in the field of computer vision, image analysis and video analysis. We stand out in analysing and interpreting multidimensional data (image sequences, multiple cameras, 3D/4D medical data like MRI and CT). We are inspired by using machine learning approaches to accomplish the vision task. We actively apply it to social/human signal processing, 3D imaging, (bio)medical imaging, and surveillance. We play a prominent role within the national advanced school for computing and imaging and we take pride in bringing solutions either to actual applications with companies or to further other scientific domains.
For information aout this vacancy you can contact Dr J.C. Gemert, Assistant Professor , Dr. J.C. van Gemert, email: email@example.com, T+3115 2788343 number.