Education Coordinator & Project Manager
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
- Den Dolech, Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
Do you want to contribute to the academic development of students, scientist and professional staff? Are you ambitious, driven to optimize knowledge transfer and do you love to work in a team? Then we are looking for you!
Education Coordinator & Project Manager (1.0 fte)
At the Information Expertise Center
In this job you will work as education coordinator and project manager within the staff of the IEC. In these roles you are responsible for the coordination, quality control, digitalization and development of all educational activities within the IEC. These educational activities cover a broad spectrum and range from a mandatory learning path on information skills, to the initiation and development of new educational methods and themes such as open science or data management for both students and employees. The transfer of knowledge is a common tread in our new vision and cuts across all departments within our service. This means you will collaborate and join forces with a diverse group of colleagues and managers to professionalize education within the IEC.
Besides generic education coordinator tasks, you are a widely deployable project leader. Initially you will start with two projects on the topics of educational digitalization, to enable space and time independent studying, and the development of a educational repository where study material and learning aids can be shared and stored for sharing and redesigning purposes.
- Setting up, managing and realizing projects. This includes aligning interests within the organization, making project plans, coordinating project activities, monitoring planning and quality and adjust if necessary, and reporting on progress.
- Contribute to departmental policy plan.
- Translate strategic institutional policies into learning outcomes and study methods on education for bachelor-, master-, PhD-, and PDEng students and employees, in close coordination with relevant content experts.
- Proactive retrieval of educational-, and developmental requirements and needs for learning trajectories on IEC themes with departments and services.
- Coordinate education activities and control quality by adjusting policies and learning outcomes based on evaluations, item analysis and reports.
- Participate in national consultative bodies on education digitalization and open online education
We are looking for a candidate that meets the following requirements:
- You have an academic level of work and thinking, preferably with a completed Master's or PhD in technical sciences.
- You are experienced in managing projects, and excel in bringing different parties together to finish these project successfully
- You work structured and systematic, and are well able to communicate and inform on different educational tasks
- You have experience or proven affinity with (higher) education and the development thereof. Knowledge on quality control is a pre.
- You are good at collecting needs and demands and are able to translate this into concrete plans and goals.
- You are an energetic, enthusing, results-oriented teamplayer.
- You are organization-sensitive, and well capable of working together with different stakeholders
- You have a good oral and written command of the English language (CEFR-C1), as the formal working language within the university is English. A good command of the Dutch language or willingness to learn it is an advantage.
- A team in which professionalism in learning and development is key;
- The salary is in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement of the Dutch Universities and depending on education and work experience, salary scale 10 with a minimum of € 2.709,- and a maximum of € 4.274,- (CAO-NU and UFO profile Education Coordinator (“Onderwijs Coordinator”));
- Additionally, an annual holiday allowance of 8% of the yearly salary, plus a year-end allowance of 8.3% of the annual salary;
- Excellent on-campus children day care and sports facilities;
- Working at an inspiring campus where we work for the benefit of humanity.
- For more detailed information about the job please contact Merle Rodenburg, Director of the Information Expertise Center, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about conditions of employment contact the HR Services section, email@example.com, tel. 040 - 247 4486.
- More information can be obtained from the link: www.tue.nl/universiteit/werken-bij-de-tue/arbeidsvoorwaarden/.
If you are interested in this vacancy, upload your motivation and your curriculum vitae via the “Apply for this job” button.
Acquisition due to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Keywords: Education, Project Manager, Education Coordinator, Technical Sciences, Eindhoven
The Technical University Eindhoven (TU/e) is an internationally oriented research university, specialized in engineering, science & technology. It is known for a large scientific impact and the development of technological innovations. The TU/e is at the heart of society and addresses complex societal challenges by focusing on three strategic area’s: Energy, Health and smart Mobility, and wants to educate and support the researcher of the future.
The information expertise center (IEC) contributes by supporting scientist and educate students and staff on topics such as information skills, research data management (RDM), general data management and open science. Furthermore the IEC is responsible for digitalizing the University, archive management and the University library.