3 dagen geleden - BASF Nederland B.V. via YER - Heerenveen
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
Technology CenterPhotonics is widely regarded as the key enabling technology of the 21st century and its application and use in many scientific and industrial fields is accelerated though Photonic Integrated Circuits (PICs), which combine many ...
Photonics is widely regarded as the key enabling technology of the 21st century and its application and use in many scientific and industrial fields is accelerated though Photonic Integrated Circuits (PICs), which combine many optical components into a miniaturized chip format. Similar to electronic ICs, photonic ICs are revolutionizing areas such as healthcare, communication and sensing and have the potential to be disruptive to the whole society.
The Photonic Integration Technology Center is being established on the Science Park of the Technical University Eindhoven to elevate state-of-the-art research results to higher technology readiness levels. In partnership with PhotonDelta and the leading industry, this bridges the gap between the latest scientific research and its industrial application and exploitation. We are already a team of five, with ambitious targets for expansion. The Eindhoven region boasts one of Europe's top technological universities in the field, in the heart of one of Europe's largest hightech innovation ecosystems.
At the European level, there is a particularly strong link with industry partners in the JePPIX Joint European Platform for Photonic Integration of Components and Circuits, enabling accelerated technology development through partnership with Europe's main players in the photonic integration industry. JePPIX enables open access to advanced technology, enhanced performance photonic integration platforms and research and development services for further technology advancements.
The successful candidate will develop and perform measurement and analysis methods for advanced photonic ICs. You should have an enthusiasm for advanced semiconductor technology and its applications, an ability for computing programming and process automation, and a flair for hands-on experimental work. Experience with semiconductor measurement and manufacturing and/or cleanroom work is an advantage.
You will be expected
- to develop new test and measurement procedures for photonic integrated circuits
- to plan high-precision measurements for the analysis for photonic integrated circuits
- work and communicate effectively in a multi-disciplinary, international team environment
- draft specifications and documentations for technical exchange with project partners
- Mastery of at least one scientific or programming language (MATLAB, C, Java, Python)
- Analytical thinking and a systematic approach to problems
- Background in semiconductor physics
- Good written and spoken English; (the Dutch language is not required for this position)
- Experience in semiconductor device manufacturing and measurement would be an advantage
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature