Project Officer (medior)
A pro-active networker with affinity for Innovation, Scientific Research and Technology
- de Rondom, Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 uur
The Project Development Office (PDO) is the department's central hub for all activities related to acquisition of research funding and proposal/project development. PDO supports the researchers in finding interesting funding opportunities, developing their research ideas, coordinating with (inter-)national consortia and funding agencies and developing competitive project proposals.
- Tracking and actively searching suitable opportunities for research funding and proactively initiating proposals together with scientists.
- Actively supporting scientists in writing research proposals.
- Where appropriate, the implementation of project management in the case of successfully acquired projects.
- Managing the portfolio of projects.
- Building and maintaining networks with (1) potential research partners/consortia, (2) funding institutions, (3) scientists within the faculty and (4) scientists within the TU/e.
- Participation in national and international meetings about research programmes.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- An academic background, PhD degree is an advantage.
- Knowledge or demonstrated affinity with technology as well as social sciences and humanities and also with industrial processes.
- 3 to 5 years professional experience, for example in industry, a research consultancy, a research institute or a university.
- Experience in research and innovation project management.
- Knowledge of the formal/administrative elements of calls and programmes, knowledge of the programmes of relevant Dutch (NWO, RFO, STW) and European funding agencies.
- Excellent speaking, writing and communication skills in English and preferably also in Dutch
ConditionsIn this position we offer:
- A challenging job in a dynamic and ambitious group and department.
- Plenty of room for personal development and growth.
- An academic, international and dynamic working environment.
- A gross monthly salary between € 3.637,- and € 4.978,- (on a full-time basis), depending on experience and knowledge (scale 11 CAO VSNU).
- Annual holiday allowance of 8% of the annual salary.
- End-of-year bonus of 8.3% of the annual salary.
- 41 paid holidays on a fulltime basis.
- A broad package of fringe benefits (including an excellent technical infrastructure, moving expenses, savings schemes, and excellent sports facilities).
Additional informationDo you recognize yourself in this profile? Please apply before the 18th October by uploading your up-to-date resume and cover letter.
For further questions and more information, please contact Euflex S&S:
- Cecile Gijsbers, 040-2474055, email@example.com
- Marijella van der Klugt 040-2476345, firstname.lastname@example.org
A comprehensive job profile is available upon request.