Researcher in Business Models and Governance in the Mobility Domain
Short DescriptionAs a post-doctoral researcher, you will perform research on business models and governance mechanisms for mobility solutions. If you have …
ongeveer 2 maanden geleden
- de Rondom, Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 uur
As a post-doctoral researcher, you will perform research on business models and governance mechanisms for mobility solutions. If you have worked on such topics - particularly in the mobility domain-, then we invite you to apply to this position.
As a successful applicant, you will work on developing business models and governance mechanisms for services and digital platforms (including data management platforms) in the mobility domain. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a number of industry and research partners in related projects funded by the European Institute of Innovation & Technology - Urban Mobility (EIT-UM).
The team (that you will be a member of) focuses on the design of the business architecture for efficient, affordable, safe and sustainable mobility solutions that contribute to the livability of cities. These solutions include the mobility-as-a-service (MaaS) and sharing platforms, and smart hubs.
You will be embedded in the Information Systems group in the Department of Industrial Engineering and Innovation Sciences at the Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e). In that way, you will directly collaborate with experts in areas, such as business models, service systems, business intelligence, and business process management, but also with people from other disciplines in the department and the university as a whole. You will also benefit from our extensive international network of partner universities, research groups, and company contacts, with whom you will engage in joint research projects. TU/e is one of the world's leading research universities and well‐known for its joint research with industry.
- PhD in a relevant field, such as information systems, innovation management, or a comparable domain.
- Ability to conduct high quality academic research, demonstrated for instance by a relevant PhD thesis and/or publication(s).
- Creative and dedicated to (multidisciplinary) collaboration.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent proficiency (written and oral) in English.
- Depending on the candidate, a teaching load of about 10% can be a part of the job description.
- A meaningful job in a dynamic and ambitious university.
- A full-time employment for 12 or 15 months (target start date of Sep/Oct-2021, and potential end date of Dec 2022).
- Salary and benefits are in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Dutch Universities.
- You will have free access to high-quality training programs on general skills, didactics and topics related to research and valorization.
- Additionally, an annual holiday allowance of 8% of the yearly salary, plus a year-end allowance of 8.3% of the annual salary;
- A broad package of fringe benefits, including an excellent technical infrastructure, moving expenses, and savings schemes.
- Family-friendly initiatives are in place, such as an international spouse program, and excellent on-campus children day care and sports facilities.
Additional informationMore information
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and would you like to know more? Please contact
Dr. Oktay Türetken, o.turetken[at]tue.nl
For information about terms of employment, please click here or contact Susan Opgenoorth (HR advisor), s.g.j.opgenoorth[at]tue.nl or +31 40 247 4465.
Are you inspired to know more about working at TU/e? Please visit www.tue.nl/jobs.
We invite you to submit a complete application by using the 'apply now'-button on this page.
The application should include a:
- Cover letter (1-page max), which includes a motivation of your interest in the vacancy and an explanation of why you would fit well for the position,
- Curriculum vitae, including a list of your publications, and the contact information of three references.
- Description of your scientific interests and plans (1-2 pages).
You can send us your application through the online job portal of the TU/e. We do not accept applications sent by e-mail. You can only upload a maximum of 5 documents of 2 Mb each. If you have more than 5 documents, you will need to combine them.
We look forward to your application and will screen it as soon as we have received it. Screening will continue until the position has been filled.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature