2 dagen geleden - Veiligheidsregio Rotterdam-Rijnmond - Rotterdam
Business Development Officer
- Spuistraat, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 32 - 40 uur
- € 2400 - € 3000 per maand
- HBO, WO
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 0-2 jaar
For our Dutch office, we are looking for an experienced Business Development Officer who will work closely with our consultants and experts to successfully develop new and maintain current business. Much of our business is developed by responding to public tendering procedures, and our consultants develop tailored proposals for each request. The Business Development Officer supports our office in identifying opportunities, organising the development and timely submission of proposals, and supports contracting in case of a successful bid. The Business Development Officer also keeps an overview of the proposal pipeline and analyses the data, providing support to our consultants in their business development and marketing activities.
· Development and management of a good sales workflow
· Scouting, tracking and screening opportunities
· Proactively supporting our proposal leaders
· Managing administrative processes of tenders and proposals
· Performing sales analysis and reporting, assisting with business plan preparation, forecasting
· Improvement and management of our track record data
· Support marketing efforts
· Support contracting
What we offer
· A pleasant working atmosphere in the Amsterdam office group, embedded in an international organization with frequent contact between offices.
· An appointment of up to 40 hours and a minimum of 32 hours per week, for the time being for a year, but with a view to a permanent appointment.
· A warm work environment where inclusion, equality and respect for everyone are important values
· The opportunity to lead projects in a dynamic and international field of work.
· The opportunity to further develop your own terrain and develop new propositions.
· A salary commensurate with age and experience of between €3500 - €6500 gross per month at 40hr appointment. The salary additionally has an annual bonus component, the amount of which depends on personal functioning and operating profit.
· 30 holidays (on the basis of 40hr appointment)
· A flexible work environment with a good infrastructure for remote work
· Participation in the Technopolis pension provision.
· Access to a laptop, mobile phone and, if residing outside Amsterdam, a first-class train pass
· Depending on experience level and performance, after 2 years the opportunity to hold shares in Technopolis Group.
· Technopolis fully supports remote work until Covid-19 mandates are lifted
· Affinity with our thematic areas and work in the (semi)public sector.
· Strong team player with good interpersonal skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient in Dutch and English; Knowledge of other languages is a plus
· Bachelor’s degree (HBO/University) in (International) Business Management, Economy or similar
· Demonstrable experience in business development support
· Interested to work in a dynamic environment and able to perform under pressure
· Proficient in MS Office
· Positive and punctual work attitude
Technopolis BV in Amsterdam is part of Technopolis Group, an international organisation with 12 offices across Europe, in Africa and in Latin America. We are an independent consultancy that is owned by our own employees. Founded in 1996, we serve clients in The Netherlands, Flanders, across Europe and beyond.
Technopolis Group’s Dutch office, based in Amsterdam, provides research and consultancy services with a specific focus on science, technology and innovation policy, predominantly to organisations within the (semi-)public sector.
The work we do ranges from support in policy preparation and strategy development to policy evaluation and impact assessments. Assignments additionally involve project management and coordination of (international) networks, and the effective communication of results to experts and wider audiences.
Our team in Amsterdam consists or around 30 individuals from various backgrounds and age, who have in common a passion to help solve societal problems, strengthen the economy and improve the design and execution of policies. Our expertise is broad and covers qualitative and quantitative research methods. We never settle for out-of-the-box solutions but like to work with our customers to come up with an approach that suits their needs. Thematically, in addition to our general focus on science, technology and innovation, we have considerable experience of green economy, health & life sciences, industry, entrepreneurship, emerging markets, intellectual property and standards, higher education and regional policy.
We put an inclusive working environment with equal opportunities for everyone at the core of our organisation.