3 dagen geleden - YER Interim Solutions via YER - Eindhoven
Finance Manager / Legal Counsel
On behalf of Tymlez, BDO Interim & Recruitment is looking for a future CFO who has large experience in an international setting and who's willing to travel internationally. Are you ready for the next step in your career?
- Aaron Coplandstraat, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar, > 15 jaar
BDO Interim & Recruitment is delighted to share this exciting vacancy at the cutting edge of finance and legal at an internationally listed start-up that is determined to change the world with Blockchain technology. On behalf of Tymlez, a fast growing company, we are looking for a:
Finance Manager / Legal Counsel
Challenging and high-achieving international working environment.
High level of engagement within every team/department.
Freedom to shape your own role and career in the way you want.
Excellent salary and bonus programme.
Tymlez B.V. is a 100% subsidiary of Tymlez Group Ltd, located and listed in Australia, with offices in the Netherlands, Germany, Australia and the United States. Tymlez develops software and services to help companies make use of emerging Blockchain technologies. Their contribution is creating applications that not only support new digital business models, but also integrate existing IT landscapes. Although this is a listed company, they have only recently left the start-up phase and are now in the scale-up stage, currently employing around 30 staff (FTE) worldwide. Tymlez focuses on agility and flexibility, with all staff sharing responsibility in every area. Because of the company’s phase of development and its listing on the stock exchange, the organization requires further standardization of processes. Quality has the lead role in processes and all forms of communication.
In general terms, you will be required to help build and shape the team in the Netherlands. Furthermore, you are able to interpret what is happening inside and outside the organization and to assess financial impact and risks (and ensure a rapid and appropriate response). You will ensure that reports on the financial position are up to date and that the audit process runs seamlessly. Together with your team, you will provide timely and reliable financial management information and external reports and ensure efficient administrative processes. As a Finance Manager/Legal Counsel you will:
- Carry out control activities.
- Oversee intercompany settlement.
- Be responsible for financial reporting.
- Control the intellectual property rights portfolio.
- Be responsible for other matters related to IP rights.
- Ensure legal awareness across the organization.
- Create and evaluate current financial and legal policy.
- Maintain contact with external parties (including external counsels and accountant).
- Be responsible for risk management.
- Provide advice on (international) tax law.
As a future CFO, it is critical that you see the following personal characteristics in yourself: flexible but accurate mind set, a structured way of working, a positive but critical attitude, and the capacity to challenge those around you. Additionally, you communicate in a way that is transparent and are able to assess complex high-risk questions.
- Master’s degree with excellent academic record.
- More than 5 years of professional experience as a Financial Manager.
- Competent legal counsel, or a strong affinity with this role.
- Professional experience in an international setting.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
- Ability to facilitate international expansion.
- Experience of bringing structure within fast growing organizations.
For more information, please contact M.M.H. (Machteld) Hoogenboom by phone: +31(0)30 2849960 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have an affinity with (Blockchain) technology? Do you enjoy a steep learning curve? Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then we look forward to receiving your application accompanied by a CV and cover letter relating specifically to the position advertised.
Please send your application to BDO Interim & Recruitment, Ms. M.M.H.(Machteld) Hoogenboom, quoting vacancy number 295 via the application form. We will, of course, treat your application as strictly confidential. A psychological evaluation may be part of the selection procedure. Please note, the first interviews are planned for week 38 and 39.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature