2 dagen geleden - Universiteit van Tilburg - Tilburg
PhD student: Advanced Quantitative Analysis of Molecular Oncology PET/CT studies
During the project you will take care of clinical research studies, be part of the execution of these study and do the analysis and intepretation of new …
- Hanzeplein, Groningen, Groningen
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
During the project you will take care of clinical research studies, be part of the execution of these study and do the analysis and intepretation of new radiotracers and imagings technologies. You like to work on and with Big Data.
- You should preferably have a MSc degree in technical medicine, (medical) physics, medicine, biomedical sciences or a master degree in an equivalent direction.
- You have interest in performing image analysis and PET pharmacokinetic analysis.
- You like to be involved in the execution and data collection of the research studies. This means that you are willing to work with patients in the context of executing clinical studies.
- You have experience with or like to learn programming with matlab and/or python.
- You are able to work in a multidisciplinary environment, have good communicative skills and be proficient in Dutch and English.
- You will complete the PhD project by writing a dissertation on the results of the project.
The UMCG has a preventive Hepatitis B policy. The UMCG can provide you with the vaccination, should it be required for your position.
In case of specific professions a ‘Certificate of Good Behaviour’ is required.
ConditionsYour salary is € 2.279,- gross per month in the first year up to a maximum of € 2.919,- gross per month in the last fourth year (scale PhD). In addition, the UMCG will offer you 8% holiday pay, an 8.3% end-of-year bonus and a development budget. The terms of employment comply with the Collective Labour Agreement for Medical Centers (CAO-UMC).
The duration of the project is three years with a possible extension with one year. You will be able to develop your research skills within highly experienced and internationally recognized research groups and in addition will receive education within institute research schools.
For more information about the PhD position you may contact:
Prof. dr. R. Boellaard, department of Nuclear Medicine & Molecular Imaging
e-mail: email@example.com (please do not use for applications)
Additional informationDepartment of Nuclear Medicine & Molecular Imaging
Welcome to Groningen
UMCG Corporate information/research