3 dagen geleden - Universiteit Utrecht (UU) - Utrecht
Utrecht University's Faculty of Science is looking for a 38 PhD candidates in the field of sustainable energy conversion . Are you interested? Then please read…
During the project you will take care of clinical research studies, be part of the execution of these study and do the analysis and intepretation of new …
During the project you will take care of clinical research studies, be part of the execution of these study and do the analysis and intepretation of new radiotracers and imagings technologies. You like to work on and with Big Data.
- You should preferably have a MSc degree in technical medicine, (medical) physics, medicine, biomedical sciences or a master degree in an equivalent direction.
- You have interest in performing image analysis and PET pharmacokinetic analysis.
- You like to be involved in the execution and data collection of the research studies. This means that you are willing to work with patients in the context of executing clinical studies.
- You have experience with or like to learn programming with matlab and/or python.
- You are able to work in a multidisciplinary environment, have good communicative skills and be proficient in Dutch and English.
- You will complete the PhD project by writing a dissertation on the results of the project.
The UMCG has a preventive Hepatitis B policy. The UMCG can provide you with the vaccination, should it be required for your position.
In case of specific professions a ‘Certificate of Good Behaviour’ is required.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature