Ongeveer 19 uur geleden - Klaverblad Verzekeringen - Zoetermeer
PhD-student (ESR10): Nanoparticles for targeted delivery to tumours
Nanoparticles for targeted delivery to tumours ESR 10 project will be focused on development of nanoparticles with peptide-based targeting moieties. The …
- Hanzeplein, Groningen, Groningen
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
FunctieomschrijvingNanoparticles for targeted delivery to tumours
ESR 10 project will be focused on development of nanoparticles with peptide-based targeting moieties. The peptides will be developed using chemical/computational modelling. The peptides will be immobilized on surface of particles using click-chemistry, conjugation using EDC/NHS and layer-by-layer deposition. The particles will be optimized for delivery of therapeutic antibodies for cancer treatment. The particles with NIR dyes will be tested on animal models (mice) for localization to tumour site at the state of-the-art small animal imaging facility of the UMCG. The sequence of peptides will be modified to achieve maximal targeting and minimal uptake by the immune system or liver. This research project will end with a PhD thesis defence at the University of Groningen.
Keywords: checkpoint targeting, bispecific antibody, nanoparticles, surface modification, drug-delivery
- Preparation of advanced drug delivery systems for targeting to tumour site
- Validation of systems in vitro
- Various encapsulation and surface modification activities
- Optimization of the in vitro test conditions for a realistic simulation of the in vivo conditions
- Management, presentation and publication of research data
- You are in the first four years of your research career and does not have a doctoral degree
- Residence duration in the Czech republic does not exceed 12 months in total within the last 3 years
- MSc in material science, polymer science, chemistry, biomedicine, biotechnology, engineering or related
- Collaboration skills, demonstrating agility and initiative. Ability to communicate effectively in English
The UMCG has a preventive Hepatitis B policy. The UMCG can provide you with the vaccination, should it be required for your position.
In case of specific professions a ‘Certificate of Good Conduct’ is required.
ConditionsA PhD student position for 3 years as part of a Marie Curie Actions Innovative Industrial Doctorate training network. 1st Hosting institution: Location: InoCure, Prague, Czech Republic, duration: 18 months. 2nd Hosting institution: Location: UMCG, Groningen, the Netherlands, duration: 18 months. Intended start date: June 2019. Benefits according to EU MCA regulations.
Applying for a job
Please send your application to Andy@inocure.cz as job application ESR10 nanoparticles for targeted delivery to tumours. The application deadline is 30 April 2019.
(please do not use the digital application form)
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature