2 dagen geleden - Universiteit van Tilburg - Tilburg
Professorship on Quantification in Molecular Diagnostics and Therapy
The research within this function aims to improve the quantification of molecular imaging techniques and of radionuclide therapy. Several aspects of …
- Hanzeplein, Groningen, Groningen
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
The research within this function aims to improve the quantification of molecular imaging techniques and of radionuclide therapy. Several aspects of quantification in molecular imaging and therapy to be developed may include: imaging reconstruction techniques; image analysis methods (automatic tumor segmentation, radiomics); pharmacokinetic analysis to understand the kinetic behavior of new radiotracers and/or radiolabeled drugs (e.g. in antibody based imaging); standardization of imaging procedures to optimize and validate existing and new tracers for clinical applicability; imaging for treatment planning (radionuclide and proton therapy); dosimetry of radionuclide therapy; etc.
The expert to be appointed has an international and proven track record in quantification, both for diagnostics as for therapy. Furthermore, the expert will be involved in training and teaching in his/her area. We aim at a level of expertise and CV sufficient to attribute to the same person a professorship in this field. In line with UMCG policy, especially women are encouraged to apply as candidate for this vacancy.
- You are a physicist or an engineer, or you have proven relevant expertise in related disciplines in the field.
- You are an internationally recognized and leading expert in the domain requested.
- You have a vision on the field requested and able to translate this into results.
- You initiate and coordinate the research within your field. This implies output, networking and fund raising. As THE expert, you have a proven track record with this regard.
- You are able to lead, to motivate and stimulate persons. Also, you are able to operate in a multidisciplinary working environment and on an international level.
- You have expertise in helping and teaching PhD students and postdocs and you are active in teaching.
- You speak fluent English and are expected to learn Dutch within the next years. We aim for a full-time appointment, because of the asked efforts and allocated responsibilities.
The UMCG has a preventive Hepatitis B policy. The UMCG can provide you with the vaccination, should it be required for your position.
In case of specific professions a ‘Certificate of Good Conduct’ is required.
ConditionsYour salary will be depending on your qualifications and relevant experience, based on a full-time appointment. In addition, the UMCG will offer you 8% holiday pay and 8.3% end-of-year bonus. Terms of employment according to the Collective Agreement (CAO) for University Medical Centers in the Netherlands
For further information, please contact:
- Prof. dr. R.A.J.O. Dierckx, department head, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (for inquiries only, please do not use for applications), telephone number: +31 (0)50 361 2205
- Ms. S. Evers, secretary of Prof. dr. R.A.J.O. Dierckx, e-mail: email@example.com (for inquiries only, please do not use for applications)
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature