Research fellow (f/m/d) (Pay group 13 TV-L, 100 %)
Responsibilities: - Constitution of a viable laboratory (laboratory space and a considerable amount of financial resources are available) - Implementation of …
- Hanzeplein, Groningen, Groningen
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Constitution of a viable laboratory (laboratory space and a considerable amount of financial resources are available)
- Implementation of a research project in the field of periprosthetic infections in cooperation with the University clinics of the cooperating hospitals and with other partners within the University of Oldenburg and the Rijksuniversiteit Groningen/UMCG
- Integration of the research concept into patient care
- Participation in teaching
- Scientific university degree in medicine, microbiology, biotechnology or related subjects
- Own research concept in the field of periprosthetic infections
- Methodological skills in infection research
- Experience with modern diagnostic methods (e.g. NAT/Whole Genome Sequencing), sample collection and analysis of infectious pathogens, as well as the role of abiotic surfaces
- High-ranking publications
- Experience with networks in the international research environment
- Experience with grant funding
ConditionsWe offer excellent opportunities to implement your research concept in a dynamic environment and further qualify yourself scientifically.
The University of Oldenburg is dedicated to increasing the percentage of female employees in the field of science. Therefore, female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. In accordance to § 21 Section 3 NHG, female candidates with equal qualifications will be preferentially considered.
Applicants with disabilities will be given preference in case of equal qualification.
Please send your detailed application including a curriculum vitae, certificates, your scientific background, information on the goals and your work program (<5 pages) as well as the state of research and your own preliminary work until 15.12.2019 to:
Prof. Dr. med. habil. D. Lazovic
Carl von Ossietzky Universität Oldenburg
Fakultät VI - Medizin und Gesundheitswissenschaften
Applications should preferably be sent in an electronic form (single consolidated PDF file) using the keyword "periprosthetic infection" to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to point out that application and traveling costs cannot be covered. The application documents will only be returned if a sufficiently pre-stamped envelope is enclosed.
Do not use the digital application form at the bottom of this page!