2 dagen geleden - Universiteit Utrecht (UU) - Utrecht
Assistant Professor in Neuropsychology (between 0.2 and 1.0 FTE)
You will contribute to the neuropsychology teaching program (at the Bachelor and Master level) offered by the unit, and will supervise students at different …
- Wassenaarseweg, Leiden, Zuid-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 7 - 38 uur
- € 3637 - € 5656 per maand
You will contribute to the neuropsychology teaching program (at the Bachelor and Master level) offered by the unit, and will supervise students at different stages of their education. You will be expected to apply for research grants from Dutch and European funding agencies. In addition to contributing to ongoing teaching and research, you will play a role in the constant innovation of education and training.
- Your research should be relevant to the domain of neuropsychology, including experimental and/or applied research in the area of mechanisms, diagnostics, treatment, and prevention of neuropsychological problems;
- You have an excellent research and teaching background, as well as a PhD on a topic relevant to neuropsychology;
- You are able to supervise and conduct independent empirical (preferably experimental and applied) research and to be successful in acquiring external grants;
- You have broad experience and affinity with teaching at the academic level;
- Both Dutch and English language proficiency (or the intention to reach it) is required;
- Clinical experience and/or registrations as clinical neuropsychologist or comparable registrations are important due to the clinical orientation of the master specialisation.
We offer a five year term position, with the possibility of tenure. Salary range from €3,637 to €5,656 per month for a full time position (pay scale 11or 12, in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities). The salary level depends on previous research and teaching experience.
Leiden University offers an attractive benefits package with additional holiday (8%) and end-of-year bonuses(8.3 %), training and career development. Our individual choices model gives you some freedom to assemble your own set of terms and conditions. For international spouses we have set up a dual career programme. Candidates from outside the Netherlands may be eligible for a substantial tax break. More at https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/en/working-at/job-application-procedure-and-employment-conditions.
Leiden University requires teaching staff to obtain the University Teaching Qualification (UTQ). If the successful applicant does not already possess this qualification or its equivalent, he/ she must be willing to obtain this Qualification within two years.
Leiden University is strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from members of underrepresented groups.
Enquiries can be made to Professor Andrea Evers, head of Health, Medical and Neuropsychology unit, telephone +31 71 527 3627, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit online your application no later than the 13 March 2019 via the blue button in our application system. Applicants should submit online a letter of interest accompanied by a CV.
Enquiries from agencies are not appreciated.