Ongeveer 18 uur geleden - Universiteit Utrecht (UU) - Utrecht
Postdoctoral researcher, Cardiovascular Quantitative Systems Pharmacology
We are looking for a postdoctoral researcher to work on development of cardiovascular systems pharmacology models for prediction of adverse drug reactions. …
- Einsteinweg, Leiden, Zuid-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 uur
- € 2588 - € 4048 per maand
We are looking for a postdoctoral researcher to work on development of cardiovascular systems pharmacology models for prediction of adverse drug reactions. This project is part of the IMI TransQST consortium. Responsibilities include the development of PKPD, PBPK and QSP models related to cardiovascular drug effects, writing of scientific publications, and contributing to teaching & training.
- You are highly motivated with an ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- You hold a PhD degree in the area of quantitative pharmacology, bio-engineering or computational biology;
- Experienced with quantitative modeling approaches, e.g. differential equations, network analysis, statistical modeling;
- You have experience with relevant software packages such as R, Matlab, NONMEM and similar;
- Desirable: knowledge of cardiovascular biology and associated quantitative models.
We offer a one-year term position, with the possibility of renewal for up to three more years. Salary range from €2,588 to €4,084 gross per month (pay scale 10 in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities).
Leiden University offers an attractive benefits package with additional holiday (8%) and end-of-year bonuses (8.3 %), training and career development and sabbatical leave. Our individual choices model gives you some freedom to assemble your own set of terms and conditions. For international spouses we have set up a dual career programme. Candidates from outside the Netherlands may be eligible for a substantial tax break. More at https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/en/working-at/job-application-procedure-and-employment-conditions.
To apply for this vacancy, please send no later than 30 June 2018, an email with the vacancy number in the subject line to Monique Tjiong at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following PDF attachments:
- A motivational letter;
- CV including publication list and contact details of 3 references.