Ongeveer 9 uur geleden - Universiteit Utrecht (UU) - Utrecht
Postdoctoral researcher, Immuno-Oncology Quantitative Systems Pharmacology
We are looking for a postdoctoral researcher to work on development of quantitative systems pharmacology (QSP) models for immuno-oncology therapies. …
- Einsteinweg, Leiden, Zuid-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 uur
- € 2588 - € 4084 per maand
We are looking for a postdoctoral researcher to work on development of quantitative systems pharmacology (QSP) models for immuno-oncology therapies. Responsibilities include the development of QSP models related to biological pathways of interest, writing of scientific publications, and contributing to teaching & training.
- Highly motivated with an ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- PhD degree in the area of quantitative pharmacology, bio-engineering/physics, computational biology or equivalent;
- Experience with advanced quantitative modeling and bio simulation approaches, e.g. differential equations, network analysis, statistical modeling;
- Experience with relevant software packages such as Matlab, R and similar;
- Desirable: knowledge of (immuno) oncology biology and associated quantitative models.
We offer a one year term position. Salary ranges from €2,588 to €4,084 gross per month (pay scale 10 in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities).
Leiden University offers an attractive benefits package with additional holiday (8%) and end-of-year bonuses (8.3 %), training and career development and sabbatical leave. Our individual choices model gives you some freedom to assemble your own set of terms and conditions. For international spouses we have set up a dual career programme. Candidates from outside the Netherlands may be eligible for a substantial tax break. More at https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/en/working-at/job-application-procedure-and-employment-conditions.
Leiden University is strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from members of underrepresented groups.
Enquiries can be made to Professor Piet van der Graaf, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this vacancy, please send no later than 15 August 2018 an email with the vacancy number in the subject line to Monique Tjiong at email email@example.com. Please include the following PDF attachments:
- A motivational letter;
- CV including publication list;
- Contact details of 3 references.