1 dag geleden - Universiteit Twente (UT) - Enschede
Postdoctoral researcher, Quantitative Paediatric Pharmacology
In the research group of Professor Catherijne Knibbe (Division of Systems Biomedicine and Pharmacology), there is a position for a postdoctoral researcher who …
- Einsteinweg, Leiden, Zuid-Holland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 uur
- € 2588 - € 4084 per maand
In the research group of Professor Catherijne Knibbe (Division of Systems Biomedicine and Pharmacology), there is a position for a postdoctoral researcher who will be using population PK-PD and PB-PK models to get to (predictions of) safe and effective drug dosing regimen in neonates, infants and children. Responsibilities include the development and/or use of PKPD, PBPK and QSP, writing of scientific publications, and contributing to teaching & training.
- PhD degree in the area of quantitative clinical pharmacology, pharmaceutical sciences or related discipline;
- Broad experience with modeling approaches such as population PKPD modelling and PBPK modelling;
- Highly motivated with an ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Experience with relevant software packages such as R, NONMEM or other relevant software;
- Good communication skills.
We offer a one year term position. Possibility of renewal of contract is not yet known. Salary ranges from €2,588 to €4,084 gross per month (pay scale 10 in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities).
Leiden University offers an attractive benefits package with additional holiday (8%) and end-of-year bonuses (8.3 %), training and career development and sabbatical leave. Our individual choices model gives you some freedom to assemble your own set of terms and conditions. For international spouses we have set up a dual career programme. Candidates from outside the Netherlands may be eligible for a substantial tax break. More at https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/en/working-at/job-application-procedure-and-employment-conditions.
Leiden University is strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from members of underrepresented groups.
Enquiries can be made to Professor Catherijne Knibbe, email email@example.com or Dr Elke Krekels, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the procedure, please contact Professor Catherijne Knibbe.
To apply for this vacancy, please send no later than 15 August 2018 an email with the vacancy number in the subject line to Monique Tjiong at email email@example.com. Please include the following PDF attachments:
- A motivational letter;
- CV including publication list;
- Contact details of 3 references.