Als lerarenopleider/vakdidacticus Frans draag je bij aan het opleiden van VO-docenten die zich onderscheiden door een grondige en actuele kennis van het wetens…
2 Researchers (Marie Curie) in Hybrid Systems
The Hybrid Systems group is seeking two researchers (Marie Curie) position for 3 years. These positions are two of the several positions within the International Training Network (ITN) project, ConFlex, sponsored by the EU under ...
- Drienerlolaan, Enschede, Overijssel
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 - 38 uur
- € 2588 - € 2840 per maand
The Hybrid Systems group is seeking two researchers (Marie Curie) position for 3 years. These positions are two of the several positions within the International Training Network (ITN) project, ConFlex, sponsored by the EU under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie actions in the H2020-MSCA-ITN Program. More information about the Marie Curie program can be found on the website ec.Europe.eu. In today’s society we see an increasing need for controlling flexible structures. Many new techniques are awaiting development, such as active controlled flaps on wind turbines or precision control on a nano scale in a chip manufacturing machine. This asks for a new generation of researchers. We offer the training for this, in which
- You will investigate and design creative algorithms and techniques for stabilization of flexible structures;
- You will have excellent opportunity to contribute to this research through a novel research training programme;
- You will become member of an international team of fellow early stage researchers, and receive the training of worlds authorities in this area;
- You will spend time with the world leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment;
- Collaboration with research institutes and industrial partners in the consortium is guaranteed.
- You hold a masters degree in Applied Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering;
- You possess experience at the intersections of the above mentioned areas;
- You have basic skills in control and systems theory;
- You have a passion for teamwork efforts;
- You are fluent in English, C1 level.
ArbeidsvoorwaardenThe Hybrid Systems group in the Department of Applied Mathematic is looking for 2 researchers in the research on flexible structures. Namely, on the projects: "Position control of a wafer stage" and "Approximation for control of port-Hamiltonian systems". Are you ready to contribute to improving and understanding the novel control techniques and theory?
We offer a very challenging fulltime position for three years in an inspiring multidisciplinary and international environment. The university offers a dynamic ecosystem with enthusiastic colleagues in which internationalization is an important part of the strategic agenda.
- A starting salary of € 2.588 in the first year and a salary of € 2.840 in the third year gross per month;
- A holiday allowance of 8% of the gross annual salary and a year-end bonus of 8.3%;
- Minimum of 29 holidays in case of full-time employment;
- Professional and personal development programs.
The application deadline is November 29, 2017.
The University of Twente. We stand for life sciences and technology. High tech and human touch. Education and research that matter. New technology which leads change, innovation and progress in society. The University of Twente is the only campus university of the Netherlands; divided over five faculties we provide more than fifty educational programmes. We have a strong focus on personal development and talented researchers are given scope for carrying out groundbreaking research.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. Because of our diversity values we do particularly support women to apply.
The faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science (EEMCS) comprises three disciplines that shape Information and Communication Technology. ICT is more than communication. In almost every product we use mathematics, electronics and computer technology and ICT now contributes to all of societies' activities. The faculty works together intensively with industrial partners and researchers in the Netherlands and abroad and conducts extensive research for external commissioning parties and funders. The research which enjoys a high profile both at home and internationally, has been accommodated in the multidisciplinary research institutes MESA+, CTIT and MIRA.