Assistant/Associate Professor in Human Resource Management and Artificial Intelligence
We are looking for excellent enthusiastic scholars to join the High-tech Business and Entrepreneurship (HBE) department at the Faculty of Behavioural, …
- Drienerlolaan, Enschede, Overijssel
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 - 40 uur
- € 3746 - € 6317 per maand
We are looking for excellent enthusiastic scholars to join the High-tech Business and Entrepreneurship (HBE) department at the Faculty of Behavioural, Management and Social Sciences. The HBE department is a growing research group that holds a leading position at the interfaces of business, technology and the social sciences. We conduct cross-disciplinary business research, supporting organizations in innovative management and decision-making.
We are looking for talents with the background and/or interests in an interdisciplinary field of Human Resource Management and Artificial Intelligence /data analytics. We perform ground-breaking research combining various themes such as talent management, smart-industry, innovation management, technology based entrepreneurship, purchasing and supply management, corporate finance, HRM, and leadership. We challenge conventional scholarly wisdom!
We invite a successful candidate to join our forward-thinking team-based environment to expand the borders of your home subject area and develop cross-disciplinary expertise. Join our team and strive to have a significant and balanced impact on science and society.
You contribute to our academic profile, and to healthy, safe and friendly work climate. You will
- carry out results-oriented business research, with a genuine interest in operating at crossroads of different fields;
- improve your home-based specific expertise and develop an interdisciplinary research line;
- (co-)teach and/or coordinate courses in our Bachelor and Master programs of (International) Business Administration, Industrial Engineering & Management, and Business & IT;
- guide students from these programs in their graduation assignments;
- develop expertise in novel data driven research methods and work jointly with the BMS lab (a lab that develops expertise in using industrial and behavioural research datasets for research);
- co-supervise PhD students.
- show vision and results-oriented drive (seeing opportunities and possibilities, showing ambition);
- have knowledge and expertise in general and/or specific domains of HRM and AI/ People Analytics;
- hold a PhD degree in a relevant background (HRM, OB, Sociology of Work, AI-related, People Analytics), and have experience in research, which is apparent from various professional communications, and other academic activities;
- strive to make an impact in education and science;
- are active in academic and professional networks;
- possess a (equivalent of) University Teaching Qualification certificate, or be willing to acquire this, and have a real passion for, and the ambition to become a creative and effective teacher;
- want to work for 0,8 - 1,0 FTE.