numerical problems, imaging and inversion, medical ultrasound
Assistant / Associate Professor Purchasing and Supply Management
Teaching: As assistant/associate professor you will contribute the purchasing program, and contribute to developing the future path for the department of Technology Management and Supply’s growing programs. If you are not yet formally ...
- Drienerlolaan, Enschede, Overijssel
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 - 38 uur
- € 4815 - € 6438 per maand
Teaching: As assistant/associate professor you will contribute the purchasing program, and contribute to developing the future path for the department of Technology Management and Supply’s growing programs. If you are not yet formally qualified for teaching at universities, we offer a program and mentoring to obtain this qualification within 2 years (University Teaching Qualification, UTQ).
Research: We expect you to work as an independent researcher able to identify the academic questions in practical applications related to Purchasing and supply management. You are able to bridge between academic research results and purchasing practice and publish research results in high quality international refereed journals. You also have a positive attitude towards building networks and attracting external funding for junior researchers (PhD and PDEng positions), of whom you will become the daily supervisor.
- You have a doctorate in Purchasing, Industrial Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, or a related discipline, like Technology and Innovation Management with a strong emphasis on supplier innovations.
- You possess a track record in or the potential of the development of a strong research record;
- You are a passionate academic and experienced teacher in higher education or striving to become so;
- You are in possession of a University Teaching Qualification (or similar), or are willing to obtain one;
- You are eager to engage in international and interdisciplinary collaboration;
- Your communication skills in English are excellent. All courses are taught in English and it is the official in departmental meetings;
- You are prepared to move to the Netherlands, in the region of the University;
- Previous success with applying for external funding is considered a bonus.
Are you up for the challenge to improve the world with your research as well as teaching?
Applications should be uploaded via www.utwente.nl/vacatures/en current vacancies. The application deadline is September 26th, 2017. Since only three documents can be uploaded per application, please combine documents if needed.
Contact: Prof. Dr. habil. Holger Schiele (firstname.lastname@example.org), chair Technology Management – Innovation of Purchasing, Production and Logistics; T: +31 (0)53 4895615.
Start: November 1st 2017 (a later date is negotiable).
You will be appointed for two years, with the prospect of a permanent position after a positive evaluation within a very stimulating scientific environment. The university offers a dynamic ecosystem with enthusiastic colleagues in which internationalization is an important part of the strategic agenda.
- Starting salary between € 3.475 to € 5.405 gross for an assistant professor, or € 4.815 to € 6.438 gross per month for an associate professor; based on your experience;
- A holiday allowance of 8% of the gross annual salary and a year-end bonus of 8.3%;
- A solid pension scheme;
- Possibilities to save up holidays for sabbatical leave;
- Minimum of 29 holidays in case of full-time employment;
- Professional and personal development programs;
- A high degree of responsibility and independence, while collaborating with colleagues, researchers and other university staff is strongly encouraged.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature