Ongeveer 20 uur geleden - Radboudumc - Nijmegen
PDEng -Control system for in-ear active noise reduction
Are you passionate about high-end technological design? Do you want to continue developing your skills with a combination of education and work? The …
- Drienerlolaan, Enschede, Overijssel
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 - 38 uur
- € 1828 - € 1828 per maand
Are you passionate about high-end technological design? Do you want to continue developing your skills with a combination of education and work?
The Professional Doctorate in Engineering (PDEng) programme Energy & Process Technology offers you a 2-year position combining post MSc education and a design project to be carried out at NovioSound.
The educational programme, carried out at the University of Twente, will have an in-depth and broadening character with ample attention for professional development and will be partly tailored to the design project. In collaboration with NovioSound you will work on high level, creative new designs for complex issues.The project - Control system for in-ear active noise reduction
- Your main goal is to design an in-ear active sound control device
- You will develop the control system for the device
- You will use techniques like multivariable feedforward/feedback control, implementation on dSPACE and dedicated hardware, design for energy efficiency
- You will cooperate with the PDEng-candidate designing the transducers
- You hold a MSc degree in Mechatronics or a related discipline such as Mechanical Engineering, Applied Physics, Electrical Engineering
- You have demonstrated affinity with design and multidisciplinary assignments
- You have a passion for finding solutions for complex technological issues
- You have excellent collaboration and communication skills
- You are self-starting and self-motivating, willing to take initiatives and feel the responsibility for your own project
- Candidates with a non-Dutch qualification and who have not had secondary and tertiary education in English can only be admitted with an IELTS-test showing a total band score of at least 6.5, internet TOEFL test (TOEFL-iBT) showing a score of at least 90, or a Cambridge CAE-C (CPE).
Please send the following documents before July 13, 2018 through the link below:
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae
- List with grades of courses attended
- References and, if applicable, a list of publications.
If you have any further questions about this vacancy of the PDEng programme in Energy & Process Technology, please contact Dr. A.P. Berkhoff:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +31 53 4892460
We offer a very challenging position for two years in an inspiring multidisciplinary and international environment. In this time we will provide you with a tailor made post-master design programme that has an educational component (~50%) as well as a design project (~50%).
- A salary of € 1.828 gross per month;
- A holiday allowance of 8% of the gross annual salary and a year-end bonus of 8.3%;
- A solid pension scheme;
- Minimum of 29 holidays in case of full-time employment.
- On successfully completing the programme, you will receive a certified degree. You will be entitled to use the academic degree PDEng and will be registered as a Technological Designer in the Dutch register kept by the Royal Institution of Engineers in the Netherlands (KIVI).