Postdoc Measuring Plant Leaf Stomata
* A Ph.D. degree in biology, plant science or in a closely related discipline (or expect to graduate very soon) Profound knowledge of environmental plant …
- Drienerlolaan, Enschede, Overijssel
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 - 38 uur
* A Ph.D. degree in biology, plant science or in a closely related discipline (or expect to graduate very soon)
- Profound knowledge of environmental plant physiology
- Confirmed affinity with measurement instrumentation
* Enthusiasm to address a complex problem within a dynamic environment.
* Excellent team-working and communication skills.
* A dynamic, pro-active character and excellent communication skills, as well as shown capabilities in publication and presentation.
* The ambition to excel in research.
If you are interested we encourage you to express interest as soon as possible. Screening of applications will start as soon as applications are received and will continue until the position has been filled.
Use the 'Apply now' button to send us:
* Your detailed CV, including a list of publications and conference contributions.
* A brief motivation letter (max. 1 page) explaining your motivations, goals and research interests, and how they are aligned with this position.* Name, email and phone of two scientists able and willing to provide references
* An exciting research project at the forefront of the field.
* A full-time appointment for two years
* A gross monthly salary in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement of the Dutch Universities, scale 10, depending on your experience
- Possibility to collaborate with a large group of researchers and engineers within various research groups (University of Twente and project partner institutions)
- Access to modern laboratory facilities with professional technical support
* An attractive package of fringe benefits including moving expenses, holiday and end-of-year allowances, and excellent sports facilities.