Postdoc position “Deep Learning and MR imaging”
Your field of activities covers fundamental research in the integration of deep learning algorithms and MR imaging, but also covers the translation of this …
- Drienerlolaan, Enschede, Overijssel
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 - 38 uur
- € 3255 - € 3255 per maand
Your field of activities covers fundamental research in the integration of deep learning algorithms and MR imaging, but also covers the translation of this research towards clinical applications. You are particularly responsible for coordinating and conducting research in the area of data-driven design of quantitative, dynamic MR imaging principles. Clinical applications are in the field of dysphagia and speech pathology. As such, you work together with physicians and physicists of the Antoni van Leeuwenhoek hospital (Netherlands Cancer Institute) and mathematicians, physicists, and engineers from the University of Twente.
Additional tasks involve teaching at the master level of the Technical Medicine educational program.
- Your publication record proves that you have a background in image analysis and machine learning.
- You have a PhD degree in Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Technical Medicine, or Mathematics.
- Adequate analytical skills.
- You have a dedicated team spirit with excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- You need an excellent command of English. Knowledge of, or willingness to learn Dutch is an advantage.
INFORMATION AND APPLICATION
Questions regarding this position can be directed to Dr.ir. Ferdi van der Heijden, email: email@example.com
Applications, including a CV, a statement of your interest and vision, and contact information for two or more references, should be uploaded through the link below. Since only three documents can be uploaded per application, please combine documents if needed.
Please hand in your application before March 1, 2019.
We offer a fulltime position for 4 years, with possible extension, within a very stimulating scientific environment. You will work in a dynamic ecosystem with enthusiastic colleagues.
- Starting salary will be € 3.255 gross per month;
- A holiday allowance of 8% of the gross annual salary and a year-end bonus of 8.3%;
- A solid pension scheme;
- Minimum of 29 holidays in case of full-time employment;
- Professional and personal development programs;
- We strongly encourage a high degree of responsibility and independence, while collaborating with close colleagues, researchers and other university staff.