Researcher Fraunhofer Project Center
We are looking for a Researcher who likes to develop new approaches, methodologies and solutions in the domain of industry 4.0. You are industry focused, …
- Drienerlolaan, Enschede, Overijssel
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- € 2790 - € 4402 per maand
We are looking for a Researcher who likes to develop new approaches, methodologies and solutions in the domain of industry 4.0. You are industry focused, which means that you know and understand the customers in your specific domain. You understand their challenges, needs and you can establish a good relationship with them. Design proposals for industry and work on these projects. Depending on the number of projects you work on, we expect you to attend events, initiate own events and develop your own network. The projects you will work on will vary from short projects (order of weeks) to projects that run over a couple of years.
a. Be the technical expert in the field of machine learning, vision technology and human technology interaction ;
b. Approach and interact with industry;
c. Make frameworks and proposals or new potential projects connected to the technical field you are working in;
d. Represent us at different occasions: workshops, conferences, network events etc;
e. Develop knowledge and competencies in the specific domain that will be part of your technical involvement;
f. Will be delivering high quality project management at least for own projects;
g. Will be guiding students link to their technical challenge.
If you have the ambition to promote on one of the topics above this is also a possibility.
The projects you will work on will vary from short projects (order of weeks) to projects that run over a couple of years.
• You hold a master’s degree in engineering.
• Main skills (in order of importance) are:
• Information management;
• Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning;
• Data driven approaches;
• Data acquisition / data logging;
• Sensor technology;
• Hardware-software coupling;
Additional Skills (plus points):
• Experience in MES and production planning is prefered;
Basic concepts of quality control;
• Vision Technology & image analysis;
Proficiency in multiple languages: C++, Python, Java.
• You are very much hands-on and have the mentality to get things done;
• Capacity to manage priorities and tight deadlines
• Proactive and solution minded
• Excellent communication skills
• You are fluent in English and Dutch. German language skills are a plus.
We offer a challenging position in an inspiring multidisciplinary industrial-academic environment, at a university that is continuously improving its cooperation with industry and startups.
• Fulltime position for a period of 1 year, with the possibility of extension.
• The gross salary is based on Fraunhofer Project Center framework and is between € 2.790,- and € 4.402,- per month.
• A holiday allowance of 8% and a year-end bonus of 8.3%;
• Minimum of 29 holidays in case of fulltime employment;
• Facilities for professional and personal development.