Talented Teacher Human Factors-Cognitive Ergonomics (F/M 1,0 fte)
You will work as a teacher (docent) within the department of Cognitive Psychology and Ergonomics (CPE). You will collaborate with various departments involved …
- Drienerlolaan, Enschede, Overijssel
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 - 38 uur
- € 2709 - € 4274 per maand
You will work as a teacher (docent) within the department of Cognitive Psychology and Ergonomics (CPE). You will collaborate with various departments involved in the Psychology program. Your task will consist of tutoring first and second years bachelor students, assisting in various TOM modules, give lectures in a master and a premaster course, coordinating the Human Factors and Engineering Psychology (HFE) master program and internships, and supervising bachelor students with their bachelor thesis.
- You hold a master degree in Psychology and bring a solid background in human factors, cognitive ergonomics or related disciplines. Ideally, you have a specialization or work experience in one of those fields and already possess experience in teaching or tutoring.
- You are a confident and outspoken person with excellent (self) management skills.
- You are in possession of a University Teaching Qualification (or similar). If not, you are required to obtain one within two years.
- You have good communication skills. Your English is at least at the C2 level.
Information and application
Applications should be submitted before October, 27th, 2019, but preferably earlier.
With your application please include a full CV, a motivational statement and preferably 3 references.
For more information on this position please contact prof. W.B. Verwey (firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 053-4894764).
More information about the department of Cognitive Psychology and Ergonomics (CPE) is available from the website: https://www.utwente.nl/en/bms/cpe/#department-cognitive-psychology-and-ergonomics-cpe.
You will be appointed for 38 hours per week, for two years with the prospect of a permanent position. The starting data will be December 1st, 2019. The university offers a dynamic ecosystem; internationalization is an important part of the strategic agenda. The terms of employment are in accordance with the Dutch Collective Labor Agreement for Universities (CAO).
- a dynamic, cooperative work environment with entrepreneurial and enthusiastic colleagues.
- A high degree of responsibility and independence.
- Professional and personal development programmes, including facilities in obtaining a University Teaching Qualification.
- Starting salary is between € 2.709,- to € 4.274,- gross per month based on your experience.
- A holiday allowance of 8% of the gross annual salary and a year-end bonus of 8.3%.
- A solid pension scheme.
- Possibilities to save up holidays for sabbatical leave.
- Minimum of 29 holiday days in case of full-time employment.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature