1 dag geleden - Technische Universiteit Delft (TUD) - Delft
Two highly motivated Assistant Professors in Finance and Accounting
Academic activities in finance & accounting take place in the Department of Finance and Accounting and the Department of Industrial Engineering and …
- Drienerlolaan, Enschede, Overijssel
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 - 38 uur
- € 3637 - € 5656 per maand
Academic activities in finance & accounting take place in the Department of Finance and Accounting and the Department of Industrial Engineering and Business Information Systems (IEBIS) at the Faculty of Behavioural, Management & Social Sciences (BMS). These two departments employ about 40 academic staff, including PhD students, and conduct high-quality interdisciplinary research and education in the areas of Business Administration, Industrial Engineering & Management and Business Information Systems. A close relationship exists with the departments of Entrepreneurship, Strategy, Innovation & Marketing (NIKOS), Technology Management & Supply, Change Management and Organization Behavior, and Human Resource Management. All these departments work together in a cluster called High-tech Business and Entrepreneurship (HBE) and closely collaborate with industry, knowledge institutes and government agencies in National, European and Global consortia.
We expect you to:
- formulate and carry out your own research within the focus areas of Accounting and Finance;
- assist in obtaining funding for research from external sources;
- (co-)teach and coordinate courses in the Bachelor and Master programs of (International) Business Administration and in the Bachelor program of Health Sciences;
- supervise bachelor and master students during their thesis research;
- contribute towards the supervision of PhD students;
- be a standout colleague.
- you hold a PhD in accounting or finance;
- you have a strong interest in operating at crossroads of different disciplines;
- you have knowledge of and experience in the areas of financial accounting, management accounting, business valuation, entrepreneurial finance and international finance;
- you have good communication skills, English at C2 level;
- to facilitate the professional development and quality of teaching, you are required to obtain the University Teaching Qualification (UTQ). We expect that you will shape your professional development as a lecturer;
- you have a passion for, or the ambition to become a creative teacher.
Are you up for the challenge to improve the world with your research as well as teaching ?
INFORMATION AND APPLICATION
For more information on this position you can contact prof. dr. R. Kabir, email: email@example.com, phone: +31-53-4895477/4512). Your application should include a cover letter, a CV which also includes a list of teaching & research accomplishments and the details of two references before July 15. Consideration of applications will start immediately after the receipt of application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. Because of our diversity values we do particularly support women to apply.
You will be appointed for two years with a prospect of permanent position. The university offers a dynamic ecosystem with enthusiastic colleagues in which internationalization is an important part of the strategic agenda.
- starting salary between € 3.637 to € 5.656 gross per month based on your experience;
- a holiday allowance of 8% of the gross annual salary and a year-end bonus of 8.3%;
- a solid pension scheme;
- possibilities to save up holidays for sabbatical leave;
- minimum of 29 holidays in case of full-time employment;
- professional and personal development programs;