The Department of Geography, Planning and International Development invites applications for a lecturer in the Minor (Bachelor), Master and Research Master …
Assistant Professor / Associate Professor in Medical and Health Psychology (0.3 FTE)
University College Roosevelt is looking for a Assistant Professor / Associate Professor in Medical and Health Psychology. Are you interested? Then please read the full profile and apply.
- Middelburg, Zeeland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 11 - 11 uur
- € 2588 - € 4757 per maand
The instructor is expected to teach the course SSC 226 ‘Medical and Health Psychology’. The general program of the courses can be found here. The teaching load will be 4 hours per week in class plus preparation time.
The contract starting date is August 1, 2018.
The candidate should have:
- at least a Master's degree (or equivalent) in Psychology;
- preferably a completed doctoral (PhD) certificate in Psychology or close to completion;
- excellent English language skills (written & spoken), a minimum of CEF-level C1;
- teaching experience in Medical and Health Psychology at the relevant University level;
- evidence of teaching excellence (evaluations);
- candidates should have experience of and a clear vision on teaching at a Liberal Arts (and Sciences) College.
UCR initially offers a semester contract running from August 1, 2018 to January 1, 2019 on the level of Assistant Professor (UD) / Associate Professor (UHD). The employment is for 0.3 FTE (11.4 h per week). There is a possibility to extend the contract based on good performance and demand.Salary will be based on VSNU salary scales in the range from € 2,588 (scale 10) to € 4,757 (scale 11) if Assistant Professor (UD) or from € 4,210 (scale 13) to € 6,438 (scale 14) if Associate Professor (UHD).
Salaries are supplemented with a holiday bonus of 8 % and a year-end bonus of 8.3 % per year. We offer a pension scheme, (partly paid) parental leave and collective insurance schemes.
For more information about the position, please contact the head of the Social Science department, Dr. Alexei Karas: firstname.lastname@example.org.