Ongeveer 14 uur geleden - Universiteit Utrecht (UU) - Utrecht
Assistant Professor / Associate Professor in Strategic Management & Marketing (0.3 FTE)
University College Roosevelt is looking for a Assistant / Associate Professor in Strategic Management & Marketing. Are you interested? Then please read the full profile and apply.
- Middelburg, Zeeland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 11 - 11 uur
- € 2588 - € 4757 per maand
The instructor is expected to teach the course SSC 264 ‘Strategic Management & Marketing’. The general program of the courses can be found here. The teaching load will be 4 hours per week in class plus preparation time.
The contract starting date is August 1, 2018.
The candidate should have:
- at least a Master's degree (or equivalent);
- preferably a completed doctoral (PhD) certificate or close to completion;
- excellent English language skills (written & spoken), a minimum of CEF-level C1;
- teaching experience in management or marketing at the relevant University level;
- evidence of teaching excellence (evaluations);
- candidates should have experience of and a clear vision on teaching at a Liberal Arts and Sciences College.
UCR initially offers a semester contract running from August 1, 2018 to January 1, 2019 on the level of Assistant Professor (UD) / Associate Professor (UHD). The employment is for 0.3 FTE (11.4 hours per week). There is a possibility to extend the contract based on good performance and demand.
Salary will be based on VSNU salary scales in the range from € 2,588 (scale 10) to € 4,757 (scale 11) if Assistant Professor (UD) or from € 4,210 (scale 13) to € 6,438 (scale 14) if Associate Professor (UHD). Travel costs within the Netherlands will be partly reimbursed.
Salaries are supplemented with a holiday bonus of 8 % and a year-end bonus of 8.3 % per year. We offer a pension scheme, (partly paid) parental leave and collective insurance schemes.
For more information about the position, please contact the head of the Social Science department, Dr. Alexei Karas: firstname.lastname@example.org.